• Nimblechapps

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I would like to create a formula text field (X) that is populated with 'TRUE' if another field (Y) is populated. If field Y is not populated, then i want field X to say TRUE.

Does anyone know of a formula please?

Thanks!
Can't find anything this simple anywhere and need HELP please!!! We use this constantly to check if an account purchased a certain product in the last 13 months for specials, offers, etc. 
I want to add value-"Open" on standard Picklist field "Status" available on standard Object. And also want to set it as Default. I tried doing it but no Luck. Please assist
Hey, so every time I create the tab for Battle Station it saves as Battle Stations and I don't know why. To get the points it has to be Battle Station but I don't know how if I can't change the tab label. Please help and thank you! 
Hi,
I would like to create a formula text field (X) that is populated with 'TRUE' if another field (Y) is populated. If field Y is not populated, then i want field X to say TRUE.

Does anyone know of a formula please?

Thanks!
Hi,
How to Write a logic to show the costliest product price at Opportunity level added under Opportunity as Opportunity Line Item. (Hint: Formula, Rollup etc). New field should be created on Opportunity.

Thanks,
Aj