• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
1)Today i tried to implement a game build file(.js,.wasm,.loader.js) on static resource.
2) i create lwc component to import that files,  and using the Process.all mathod for implement the script of that games page, and using the canvas of that html.
3)now that component load on community page, and when open that page, then i found its function of loader.js is not defined.
4) So the problem is how can implemet the function of loader.js is avalable in html of the game
Hi,

Trailhead: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/quickstart-lightning-components/steps/quickstart-lightning-components3

Problem saving MyContactList.cmp.
Field_Integrity_Exception: Failed to save MyContactList.cmp: Invalid definition for null:MyContactListComponent: null: Source

MCLC.apxc:
public class MyContactListController {
@AuraEnabled
public static List<Contact> getContacts(Id recordId) {
   return [Select Id, FirstName, LastName, Email, Phone From Contact Where AccountId = :recordId];
}
}

MCL.cmp:
<aura:component controller="MyContactListComponent" implements="flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" access="global" >
<aura:attribute name="recordId" type="Id" />
<aura:attribute name="Account" type="Account" />
<aura:attribute name="Contacts" type="Contact" />
<aura:attribute name="Columns" type="List" />
<force:recordData aura:id="accountRecord"
                  recordId="{!v.recordId}"
                  targetFields="{!v.Account}"
                  layoutType="FULL"
                  />
<lightning:card iconName="standard:contact" title="{! 'Contact List for ' + v.Account.Name}">
    <!-- Contact list goes here -->
</lightning:card>
</aura:component>

User-added image

Anyone any idea or suggestion to help?

Thank you, regards, albert