• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can we get the names of fields when any record in inserted in any object using apex. I need field API name not value.
Suppose I had created a record in Account and inserted name. Then I need to know from apex that what is the field API name for the record I inserted.
How to get all the SObjects fields and datatype in single table in an org
How to get all the SObjects and it's fields in an org using lightning component
SOQL to fetch records which has been created over 2 years and no update on those records.
I want to know about flow(which means where its start and where its ends) of sales objects I mentioned below
Campaign,Lead,Account,Contact,Opportunity,Product,Quotes,orders,Contract,cases and solution..

For example I want to take morgage loan for a bank.
Write a lightning component to display the open cases related to the logged in user
Can anyone share the real time scenario on batch class and TRiggers for Insurance project .
 I need to explain in my interview for some scneario which is related to insurance company.
trigger Count_Of_JobApp on job_application__c (after insert,after delete) 
{
    if((Trigger.isInsert && Trigger.isAfter) || (Trigger.isDelete && Trigger.isAfter))
    {
        Set<Id> parentIdsSet = new Set<Id>();
        List<Position__c> positionList = new List<Position__c>();
        if(Trigger.isInsert){
            for(job_application__c jobObj : Trigger.new){
                parentIdsSet.add(jobObj.Total_Job_Application__c);
            }
        }else if(Trigger.isDelete)  {
            for(job_application__c jobObj : Trigger.old){
            }   
        }

System.debug('parentIdsSet-->'+parentIdsSet);
        if(parentIdsSet.size() > 0){
            positionList = [SELECT Id,
                            Name,
                            Count_Of_Job_App__c,
                            (SELECT Name
                             FROM job_applications__r)
                            FROM Position__c
                            WHERE Id IN : parentIdsSet];
        }
        System.debug('positionList-->'+positionList);
        if(positionList.size() > 0){
            for(Position__c postionObj : positionList){
                postionObj.Count_Of_Job_App__c = postionObj.job_applications__r.size();//Error on this line.
            }
            update positionList;
        }
    }
}
Custom roll-up – Keep relation between Position and Job application as lookup. Create a number field on Position object. This field should contain count of its child job applications. Do this using a trigger.
I want to move all the old leads from lead object and transfer it to any big object and after that I want to delete those records from lead object using batch apex.

Is it possible to do that?
I am having two object one is Lead and other is custom object Consultant.
In lead there are two field one is area and other is contact_consultant phone number. In Consultant object already contact number is saved according to area. 
My scenario is once a lead is created then it should automatically match area with custom object and populate the contact _consultant phone number.
trigger Count_Of_JobApp on job_application__c (after insert,after delete) 
{
    if((Trigger.isInsert && Trigger.isAfter) || (Trigger.isDelete && Trigger.isAfter))
    {
        Set<Id> parentIdsSet = new Set<Id>();
        List<Position__c> positionList = new List<Position__c>();
        if(Trigger.isInsert){
            for(job_application__c jobObj : Trigger.new){
            }
        }else if(Trigger.isDelete)  {
            for(job_application__c jobObj : Trigger.old){
            }   
        }

System.debug('parentIdsSet-->'+parentIdsSet);
        if(parentIdsSet.size() > 0){
            positionList = [SELECT Id,
                            Name,
                            Count_Of_Job_App__c,
                            (SELECT Name
                             FROM job_applications__r)
                            FROM Position__c
                            WHERE Id IN : parentIdsSet];
        }
        System.debug('positionList-->'+positionList);
        if(positionList.size() > 0){
            for(Position__c postionObj : positionList){
                postionObj.Count_Of_Job_App__c = postionObj.job_applications__r.size();//Error on this line.
            }
            update positionList;
        }
    }
}
Custom roll-up – Keep relation between Position and Job application as lookup. Create a number field on Position object. This field should contain count of its child job applications. Do this using a trigger.
APPLY HERE: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/700334/salesforce-com-developer

We are looking for a talented and experienced Salesforce.com developer to facilitate sales automation and enablement initiatives for our rapidly growing sales, account management, services and marketing teams. This individual will be a member of a team that is responsible for maintaining the system/data and expand on Salesforce’s integration capabilities to provide scalable and maintainable solutions on the Force.com platform. This includes development, configuration, administration of Salesforce.com and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
· Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or equivalent experience
· 3+ years development experience with Salesforce.com (Visualforce, Apex, SOQL and SOSL)
· Proficiency in writing Visualforce, Apex classes/controllers, triggers, Salesforce.com architecture and API
· Proficiency in related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, Developer Console), cloud or on premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies (Informatica)
· Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
· 3+ years’ experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design
· Proficiency in HTML, XML JavaScript, SQL, Java or C++, SOAP-based web services, REST services
· In depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Marketing, Partner Management, etc.)
· Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project and/or two or more end-to-end Salesforce.com implementations
· Knowledge of software development patterns & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Hi Everyone :)

I am working with multiple companies that are looking for Salesforce Developers in Berlin and Munich.

One company is an award-winning E-Commerce company who are looking for mid-level and senior developers to help build a unique solution for their global management software. They provide opportunities to enhance knowledge on how to create UI components, programs and APIs using the latest platform features including lightning.

The company provides complete relocation support including accommodation, documentation, and visa sponsorship (if required).

The right candidate can earn up to €80,000 here, based on languages, seniority and experience.
If you are open to hearing more, let me know and we can connect

adam.slade@darwinrecruitment.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/adammichaelslade/ 
can any one explain the scenarios for recursive triggers? with examples?
can any one give me the real time senarios on triggers ..(ie;how can i use it and where i have to use it) pls dont give me defintions..!!
Hi everybody,
        I want to know about flow(which means where its start and where its ends) of sales objects I mentioned below
Campaign,Lead,Account,Contact,Opportunity,Product,Quotes,orders,Contract,cases and solution..

Thanks in advance
Kathick