• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi is there someone who can help me to create backup of Google app please help me out to create backup of my Google app please let me know if it is possbile.
Hi does anybody use office 365 backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email
Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.
Can I migrate my ANSI PST to UNICODE.I need help because I have no idea how to upgrade ANSI PST if it were created by Outlook 97 to UNICODE.
Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.
eSoftTools EML to MSG Converter Software has provid free demo version to recover eml file and convert into msg file smoothly. This tool easily EML to MSG recovery software remain with GUI and support non-English language and convert complete EML record to MSG document. It support all version upto 2016 and windows 10.

Read More:- EML to MSG Converter
User-added image
Hi does anybody use Gamil backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email

With the help of Email Backup Wizard, users can import Gmail emails to another Gmail account easily without any complicated steps. The software create backup of Gmail emails, calendar, attachments, etc. to another account with all the properties.

Features of Email Backup Wizard
  • Creates backup of emails in an easy manner
  • Import Gmail emails with all the attached files
  • No file size limitations to take a backup of Gmail emails
  • Takes backup of selected emails with the filter option
  • Compatible with all the latest and below versions of Windows
Read more: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/save-gmail-as-gmail-02d63364
HOW TO COMPACT PST FILE WITHOUT MS OUTLOOK?
Hello everyone, 

My name is  Daniel and I am looking for a perfect backup solution for Mac email clients. I completely agree that Time Machine is the best option to backup on Mac but not for emails. I am more focused on emails, their attachments, address books and contacts. I want to only focus on email backup as my business is so. I run a couple of email clients, one is apple mail and other is outlook 2016 for mac. So is there any app like Time Machine that only focusses on Email Backup?
MS Outlook uses PST (Personal Storage Table) file format to store your mails and other mailbox items. There is a limited size of PST file and if it exceeds that size limit, then the file becomes corrupted.Microsoft outlook does not provide any facility to directly split large pst file into small pst file.  

MS Outlook uses two types of PST files, one is ANSI PST and the other is Unicode PST.

1. The ANSI PST file format has a size limit of 2 GB and was used with MS Outlook 2002 and earlier versions.

2. Unicode PST file provides up to 20 GB size limit, which is used with MS Outlook 2003 and its later versions.

Heavy and Oversized PST contributes equally in making PST management challenging. As size of PST increases more than its limitation then users have to face lots of problems.Outlook users need to manage their PST file size properly time to time. Reduction of PST files size necessary for better file management. But as you reduce PST file size, there would be possibility of data loss.

Don't Worry Reduce PST file Size without any loss!!

Splitting a pst file can be done wtih Archive feature in Outlook. But split through archives prcoess can take yearly (or any other amount such as quarterly, or every 2 years.

I've had the same problem with oversized PST some time ago, so I found best Split PST Tool – Split Large PST Files into Small Ones divides PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits.Performs risk-free operation of PST file splitting without making any change on the content or structure of original PST file and the original formatting or RTF and HTML messages.

User-added image

{ Also available in Corporate License and Home User’s License }

Download now : http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-split-pst.html

I need Yahoo back up tool that can take backup yahoo email folders safely. Any suggestion ?