• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm looking to develop a solution using SFDX scratch orgs that uses the Action Launcher component.

This Action Launcher component requires the user to have the "Industries Service Excellence (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.financial_services_cloud_admin_guide.meta/financial_services_cloud_admin_guide/fsc_admin_action_launcher.htm)" permissions set license.

This permissions set license is not available in SFDX scratch orgs out of the box.

I've gone through all of the available SFDX features (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_dev.meta/sfdx_dev/sfdx_dev_scratch_orgs_def_file_config_values.htm) and I do not see a way to enable this. What is the SFDX feature that I need to include in order to achieve this? Has anyone gotten this working in a SFDX scratch org yet?

Hi Folks,

I've gone through most/all of the setup process for setting up the Marketing Cloud Connector.  I've got a Sandbox SFDC environment that's attempting to connect to the SFMC production environment. I've gone through all of the user provisioning, page layout setup, etc. steps.  Everything else in this MC Connect setup process is complete.  The "Connected App" setup on the SFMC side is completed with no issues at all.

If you follow the trailhead module for Marketing Cloud Connect (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/marketing-cloud-connect/finish-mc-connect-configuration) I'm up to the "Finish the Marketing Cloud Connect Configuration" > "Connect to Marketing Cloud Within Salesforce CRM" > Step 3 part when I experience the following error come up:

User-added image

Can someone help me troubleshoot what's going wrong here?  I'm on our company network under a couple of specific DNS servers, could this have any effect?  Am I hitting a firewall block, or something?  All of the IP Whitelisting Steps were complete with no issues, though.

Any help would appreciated, thanks.

Hi Folks,

I've gone through most/all of the setup process for setting up the Marketing Cloud Connector.  I've got a Sandbox SFDC environment that's attempting to connect to the SFMC production environment. I've gone through all of the user provisioning, page layout setup, etc. steps.  Everything else in this MC Connect setup process is complete.  The "Connected App" setup on the SFMC side is completed with no issues at all.

If you follow the trailhead module for Marketing Cloud Connect (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/marketing-cloud-connect/finish-mc-connect-configuration) I'm up to the "Finish the Marketing Cloud Connect Configuration" > "Connect to Marketing Cloud Within Salesforce CRM" > Step 3 part when I experience the following error come up:

User-added image

Can someone help me troubleshoot what's going wrong here?  I'm on our company network under a couple of specific DNS servers, could this have any effect?  Am I hitting a firewall block, or something?  All of the IP Whitelisting Steps were complete with no issues, though.

Any help would appreciated, thanks.

Create an Apex trigger for Account that matches Shipping Address Postal Code with Billing Address Postal Code based on a custom field

I used the code below and am getting this error... "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Setting 'Match_Billing_Address__c' to true did not update the records as expected." I have no other triggers or validation rules activated. any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert,before update) {

List<Account> acclst=new List<Account>();
  for(account a:trigger.new){
    if(a.Match_Billing_Address__c==true && a.BillingPostalCode!=null){
    a.ShippingPostalCode=a.BillingPostalCode;

}

}
}
Hello,

I have user in UAT and Production.
In UAT the uer is able the see the tab which is a lwc component

the profile have access to object and fields.
what can be the reason for not seeing the tab details in prod and not in uat, please
  • October 19, 2022