• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

could you help me, please, to understand is it possible to edit emails(reassign to the other person)?
I added email in SF and see the only one option 'Delete' for it:
User-added image
for emails, what were linked to the SF as BCC I see the other options:
User-added image
Is it possible to reassign or edit email message what was sent from SF?
Thank you.
Hi Team,

could you help me, please to understand is it possible to restrict the user to change the sales path value:
We have Status for Account which values set according to the Opportunity quantity and their values.
But any user may change the value on the sales path manually.
Is it possible to restrict It? (I tried to do the value not editable, it did not help).

Hi Team,

could you please to understand why the validation rule doesn`t work:

AND
(ISCHANGED(Stage_test__c),
TEXT(Stage_test__c) != Status__c)

I want to check Account Stage and Status, and if they are not equal, display an error message.
Without part ISCHANGED(Stage_test__c) this rule works, but we should check values only in case if the Stage was changed.
Status - formula(text) in our case, and Stage - picklist.

Thank you,
Nataliia
Hi Team,
could you help me please how can I find all views in Salesforce Lightning(their fields, define if they are default or custom, and is it possible to know how often users use them)?

Thank you.
Hi Team,

could you please help to understand is it possible to link the stages of the Sales Path for Contracts with the Sales Path for the Opportunities?
Thank you.
Hi Team,

could you please help to understand how can we modify 'Notifications'(in the right corner near "Setup", for example, add a notification for an overdue task).
User-added image
Thank you.
Hi Team,

could you help me, please to understand is it possible to restrict the user to change the sales path value:
We have Status for Account which values set according to the Opportunity quantity and their values.
But any user may change the value on the sales path manually.
Is it possible to restrict It? (I tried to do the value not editable, it did not help).

Hi Team,

could you please to understand why the validation rule doesn`t work:

AND
(ISCHANGED(Stage_test__c),
TEXT(Stage_test__c) != Status__c)

I want to check Account Stage and Status, and if they are not equal, display an error message.
Without part ISCHANGED(Stage_test__c) this rule works, but we should check values only in case if the Stage was changed.
Status - formula(text) in our case, and Stage - picklist.

Thank you,
Nataliia
Hi Team,
could you help me please how can I find all views in Salesforce Lightning(their fields, define if they are default or custom, and is it possible to know how often users use them)?

Thank you.
Hi Team,

could you please help to understand is it possible to link the stages of the Sales Path for Contracts with the Sales Path for the Opportunities?
Thank you.
Hi Team,

could you please help to understand how can we modify 'Notifications'(in the right corner near "Setup", for example, add a notification for an overdue task).
User-added image
Thank you.