• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
In my Trailground, when i duplicated a standard permission set (sales cloud user)
to a custom one.   When i open the new custom one, i am told that i can not modify
"Object Setting"  even of i am connected with a sales administrator profil.
Any idea why ?
Regards
Jérôme
Hello,
In my Trailground, when i duplicated a standard permission set (sales cloud user)
to a custom one.   When i open the new custom one, i am told that i can not modify
"Object Setting"  even of i am connected with a sales administrator profil.
Any idea why ?
Regards
Jérôme
Hi there,

I got the following error on this badge
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/learn-admin-essentials/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/steps/configure-einstein-lead-scoring

We can't find 'Sales Cloud Einstein Permission Set' assigned to 'Pepper Belle' and 'User Admin'

I have already assign user Pepper Belle and me to permission set.
Any idea to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LinThaw
I came across to this message while doing the trailhead exercise. I cannot save an object with shcema builder by dragging the object to the canvas and filling the mandatory fields
The full error message:
The value of the "le" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information.

I also noticed this problem was raised earlier without further help.
I have tried with several object namings and with different browsers.
I'm curious to see how this forum is able to help me.
I'm stuck on this trailhead. "Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code"

I believe I did everything correctly.  I get "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Permission Set 'Temporary Account Edit' is not referenced in the flow 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions"

I can run the flow successfully, and I can confirm via setup audit trail that the permission set activation occured.