• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a page layout that display some basic information about a custom object.  I have a button on that detail page that fires off a VisualForce page that runs some code from a custom controller to update the data for the record in question then redirects the user back to the record detail page.  The problem is that after the redirect to the standard record detail page from the VisualForce page, none of the new data is there - only the old data is shown.  If I refresh the page (simple F5 or Ctrl+F5), all of the new data shows up.  My question is this, how do I force a standard record detail page to refresh everytime it's loaded rather than pulling from cache?
I have a page layout that display some basic information about a custom object.  I have a button on that detail page that fires off a VisualForce page that runs some code from a custom controller to update the data for the record in question then redirects the user back to the record detail page.  The problem is that after the redirect to the standard record detail page from the VisualForce page, none of the new data is there - only the old data is shown.  If I refresh the page (simple F5 or Ctrl+F5), all of the new data shows up.  My question is this, how do I force a standard record detail page to refresh everytime it's loaded rather than pulling from cache?