• Program Architect
  • Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have dependent picklist fields Status and Sub Status which displays value depending upon the Opportunity Stage field.  It works fine for all the profiles except read-only profile.  After Winter'21, for read-only profile it displays value as "--Value left blank--" instead of None for the Status and Sub Status but it works fine in Summer'20 sandbox.  Field level we have both read/edit access.  Any of you having the similar problem?
I am unable to resize the size the canvas app inside the lightning component.  Can you please let me know what is the fix to resolve this?

<aura:component description="xyz" implements="force:lightningQuickAction,force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global"> 
    <force:canvasApp developerName="xyz" maxWidth="infinite" maxHeight="infinite"/>
</aura:component>

I tried with height (2000px) and width (1000px) but it does not help.  Thanks for your help.

What is the best way to download huge event monitoring file using CURL command from Salesforce? I am getting an error: "curl : (18) transfer  closed with outstanding read data remaining" and unable to download the file.  I tried this option already: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/dome_event_log_file_download.htm

We have a request to restrict global action for SF1 users and it should work only for desktop users?  We are using Salesforce Lightning. 
Anybody knows the solution for this? Thanks
We have dependent picklist fields Status and Sub Status which displays value depending upon the Opportunity Stage field.  It works fine for all the profiles except read-only profile.  After Winter'21, for read-only profile it displays value as "--Value left blank--" instead of None for the Status and Sub Status but it works fine in Summer'20 sandbox.  Field level we have both read/edit access.  Any of you having the similar problem?
What is the best way to download huge event monitoring file using CURL command from Salesforce? I am getting an error: "curl : (18) transfer  closed with outstanding read data remaining" and unable to download the file.  I tried this option already: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/dome_event_log_file_download.htm

We have a request to restrict global action for SF1 users and it should work only for desktop users?  We are using Salesforce Lightning. 
Anybody knows the solution for this? Thanks

Hi All,
Someone help me to fix my issue, I spend many hours to figure out enabling "Email-Based Identity Verification Option" but nothing helped.

1. Cannot change standard user profile called "System Administrator" so I cloned it but cannot assign my user to the newly cloned profile. I am using developer edition, is that cause?
  2. Created new "Permission Set" by going Setup|Users|Permission sets and checked "Email-Based Identity Verification Option" under System Permissions. and Assigned my user
Nothing helped, still I am getting SMS verification, I just want Email verification...

Thanks!

I have created a lightning component and I wanted to display it in account tab in detail record page, so for that i created a tab just beside the account detail tab and drag an dropped the component there.
It workers fine in salesforce lighting but when i tried to login through salesforce 1 mobile app that tab itself is not visible and also the component is not visible.can anyone tell me why this is happenening ?