• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I need to create an automation to add a contact, meeting specific criteria, into a campaign and ideally update the status. Can anyone advise please if is better with a Flow? I tried with a Process Builder but there is no feauture for campaign members. Many thanks. 
Hi all, I need to block VIP contact information from reports and dashboards, so that is only visible to some users. I've created a process to change the contact record type whenever it is categorized as VIP. Does anyone know how to block the contact information in reports? Thank you. 
Hi, 

I need to create an automation to add a contact, meeting specific criteria, into a campaign and ideally update the status. Can anyone advise please if is better with a Flow? I tried with a Process Builder but there is no feauture for campaign members. Many thanks. 
Hi all, I need to block VIP contact information from reports and dashboards, so that is only visible to some users. I've created a process to change the contact record type whenever it is categorized as VIP. Does anyone know how to block the contact information in reports? Thank you. 
Hello, I got a question for retriving data. For example, if I use code like this: <apex:outputtext value="{!Case.Owner.Name}" /> and I can get a text show on my web page. But how can I know where does each value after dot come from, is that simply (object name) . (field name) . (data wanna retrive). But how can I know the exact name of data that I wanna retrive?  The example I showed is a bad example, cuz I assume that the name of data I wanna retrive maybe call Name, yet I dont know where to find it.     Thanks for helping.
Hello,

Can you guys help on my simple trigger experiment please. What I am trying to do is to find the name of the UserID.
I have object (TestObject__c) and Fields (txtField__c, WhoUser__c).

My goal is to return the name of the UserID that is in the txtField under my TestObject. Say for example, my user is Bob and his user ID is 0053000000AtjAhAAJ.

So, if the txtField value is 0053000000AtjAhAAJ, the WhoUser field will return Bob when I save the Record.

I've tried experimenting on this but it seems my codes does not make any sense.. I'm always getting that "Unexpected Token" error when trying to query.. (I'm still learning the syntax though) :D

Thanks a lot!