• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I want to pass attribute as parameter from one lightning component to another page's lighting component in community. But I am unable to pass it.

Please help me in this.

Thanks!
Vikash
Hi All,

When I tried to give read and create access to Opportunity for site suest user profile. I am getting this error

User-added image
Kindly help how to fix this issue.

Thanks!
Vikash
Hi All,

When I tried to give read and create access to Opportunity for site suest user profile. I am getting this 
User-added imageerror and it is not saving.

Kindly help how to fix this issue.

Thanks!
Vikash
Hi All,

I have made a visualforce page and I want to render it as pdf and store in one field. I have created the apex class and using future callout for the generation of PDF. When I tried from the backend then the PDF is generating correctly but at the same time when I am trying from the site guest user then the content is not rendering on PDF. It is generating only the blank PDF. 

Please help me with this. How to resolve this issue.

Thanks!
Hi All,

I have made a visualforce page and I want to render it as pdf and store in one field. I have created the apex class and using future callout for the generation of PDF. When I tried from the backend then the PDF is generating correctly but at the same time when I am trying from the site guest user then the content is not rendering on PDF. It is generating only the blank PDF. 

Thanks!
Hi All,

Thanks!
Hi All,

Thanks!
Hi Experts i have a Simple vf page and in vf page some fields are input and a save button when user fill the form and then clicked on save button then the data will be stored as a pdf and download it 
So Any Example how to achieve this functionaliy 
I am getting Error:System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject
public String save(String ids){
            Case caseObject = [SELECT Subject, Description, ContactId, Origin, Priority, Status, OwnerId, RecordTypeId, ParentId,  Product_Code__c,Product_Description__c, Lot_Number__c, GMP_Quality__c, Trademark__c, Business_Unit__c,  ProdCert_Topic__c,Rega_Responsibility__c,ProdCert_Request__c,Business_Line_Description__c,Additional_Request_Info__c,Applied_ProdCert_Rule__c,RAAnswer__c FROM Case where Id =: ids];

Controller:
public with sharing class costsheet {

public String OrderId;
    public Order ord;
    public Shipper_Info_India__c SII;

public costsheet(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
     ord= (Order)Controller.getRecord();
     system.debug('ORD--'+ord);
     OrderId=Apexpages.currentpage().getParameters().get('id');
     listIex =[Select Id,subtotal__c from Shipper_Info_India__c where Supplier_Order__r.id =:ord.id AND RecordType.Name='Steamer Charges'].subtotal__c ;
     /*if(SII.Bill_Type__c =='Service Type'){
     CHAList =[Select Id,subtotal__c from Shipper_Info_India__c where Supplier_Order__r.id =:ord.id AND RecordType.Name='CHA Charges' ].subtotal__c ;
     }*/
     CFSList =[Select Id,subtotal__c from Shipper_Info_India__c where Supplier_Order__r.id =:ord.id AND RecordType.Name='CFS Charges' ].subtotal__c ;
     //fetchlist();

Calculation();

}
        public Decimal CFSList {get;set;}
        public Decimal CHAList {get;set;}
        Public Decimal listIex {get;set;}
}
Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
The validation rule should be on the Case object.
The validation rule should be named 'Mark_as_Escalated'.
The validation rule should fire if someone tries to set a case as escalated and it is closed, closed when created, or does not have a priority of High.
The validation rule should display the error message 'You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed' under the Escalated field when triggered.
Add the 'Escalated' field to the Case page layout.