• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I work at a non-profit (therefore, we don't have IT or technology people onboard), and we utilize a ".force.com" website/app for our coaches to use to track attendance at sessions. However, starting on Monday, Dec. 3, I noticed that I was unable to enter the page to log attendance. I thought it was a maintenance thing going on. However, it continued to today, Wednesday, Dec. 5. I did not create this site and also have not had too much experience in the back-end of Salesforce, so this is new to me. I checked our site on Salesforce (through set-up), and it is still active. I don't know how to fix this though.
I work at a non-profit (therefore, we don't have IT or technology people onboard), and we utilize a ".force.com" website/app for our coaches to use to track attendance at sessions. However, starting on Monday, Dec. 3, I noticed that I was unable to enter the page to log attendance. I thought it was a maintenance thing going on. However, it continued to today, Wednesday, Dec. 5. I did not create this site and also have not had too much experience in the back-end of Salesforce, so this is new to me. I checked our site on Salesforce (through set-up), and it is still active. I don't know how to fix this though.