• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, when setting USD as the currency for a line item of an opportunity, after setting the PriceBookEntry currency to USD, I get this error:

"Unable to create/update fields: CurrencyIsoCode. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set."

What do I need to check?

The product has the active price in USD.

One thing took my attention is that when I am using Salesforce webpage, I get that the Price Book entry has the ID 01u400000044tqC, however, when I use the following query:

Select Id From PricebookEntry WHERE CurrencyIsoCode = '%s' AND PriceBook2.Id = '%s' AND Product2.SKU__c = '%s' AND IsActive = true AND Product2.IsActive = true
I get this Price Book entry Id 01u400000044tqCAAQ.

Is it normal to have AAQ added to the real ID?

Thanks
Jaime
Hello,

I am sending to Salesforce an opportunity that has products in USD currency, however, PriceBook has defined somewhere the currency as CLP.

When saving the opportunity using WSDL, I got this error:

<fields>PricebookEntryId</fields><message>field integrity exception: PricebookEntryId (pricebook entry currency code does not match opportunity currency code)</message><statusCode>FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION</statusCode></errors>
I was reading about Pricebooks and I have read that a pricebook can contain any currency. How can I configure it to accept multicurrencies? I didn't find any information about this,.

Thanks
Jaime
Hello,

I need to pass some information from an e-commerce site to Salesforce. Salesforce already has a SOAP API where I can connect to send the data.

How can I know the actual API URL?

For example, one of those URL could be https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/37.0/0DF190000008OTI. That URL is active since when you place it in browser, server responds with an error telling that only POST request is allowed.

But that URL is not the endpoint of my API.

How can I know it? what is the "0DF190000008OTI" part?

Thanks
Jaime
Hello,

We have a production Salesforce already running. Is it possible to have a testing environment from that. How can I do it in order to test new developments under Salesforce?

Regards
Jaime
Hello,

I want to send some data from an E-Commerce site to SalesForce.

This is a system already developed where I need to add a new variable to send to SalesForce.

Currently this bidimensional array is being constructed:
$salesForce['pedido']['numero_pedido'] = substr($orderId, 0, 20);
$salesForce['pedido']['fecha'] = substr($pedidoFecha, 0, 10);
$salesForce['pedido']['metodo_pago'] = substr($pedidoMetodoPago, 0, 80);
The actual request is done with this instruction:
$wsResponse = json_decode($this->callRestWS('POST', $this->ws_salesforce, json_encode($salesForce)), true);
where callRestWS is defined this way:
    function callRestWS($method, $url, $data = false)
    {
        $curl = curl_init();
        switch ($method)
        {
            case "POST":
                curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
                if ($data) {
                    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
                }
                break;
            case "PUT":
                curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_PUT, 1);
                break;
            default:
                if ($data) {
                    $url = sprintf("%s?%s", $url, http_build_query($data));
                }
        }
        // curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_BASIC);
        // curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "username:password");
        curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
        curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
        curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array(
            'Content-Type: application/json',
            'accept: application/json'
            ));
        $result = curl_exec($curl);
        curl_close($curl);
        return $result;
    }
This currently works.

First, can you teach me where might be stored, in SalesForce, the parameteres numero_pedido, fecha and metodo_pago? I have searched everywhere but I could not find anything similar.

I think by resolving question above, I can do the next part. I need to add a 4th parameter to those, so I need to create it in SalesForce so that it could take and store it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks
Jaime

Hello, when setting USD as the currency for a line item of an opportunity, after setting the PriceBookEntry currency to USD, I get this error:

"Unable to create/update fields: CurrencyIsoCode. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set."

What do I need to check?

The product has the active price in USD.

One thing took my attention is that when I am using Salesforce webpage, I get that the Price Book entry has the ID 01u400000044tqC, however, when I use the following query:

Select Id From PricebookEntry WHERE CurrencyIsoCode = '%s' AND PriceBook2.Id = '%s' AND Product2.SKU__c = '%s' AND IsActive = true AND Product2.IsActive = true
I get this Price Book entry Id 01u400000044tqCAAQ.

Is it normal to have AAQ added to the real ID?

Thanks
Jaime
Hello,

I am sending to Salesforce an opportunity that has products in USD currency, however, PriceBook has defined somewhere the currency as CLP.

When saving the opportunity using WSDL, I got this error:

<fields>PricebookEntryId</fields><message>field integrity exception: PricebookEntryId (pricebook entry currency code does not match opportunity currency code)</message><statusCode>FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION</statusCode></errors>
I was reading about Pricebooks and I have read that a pricebook can contain any currency. How can I configure it to accept multicurrencies? I didn't find any information about this,.

Thanks
Jaime
Hello,

I need to pass some information from an e-commerce site to Salesforce. Salesforce already has a SOAP API where I can connect to send the data.

How can I know the actual API URL?

For example, one of those URL could be https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/37.0/0DF190000008OTI. That URL is active since when you place it in browser, server responds with an error telling that only POST request is allowed.

But that URL is not the endpoint of my API.

How can I know it? what is the "0DF190000008OTI" part?

Thanks
Jaime