• Associate Consultant
  • Infosys

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement where when somebody enquires me on my web to lead an acknowledgement mail should be sent in the user's locale language.
Like If a person whose language is set as french should receive the acknowledgement in french.
Hi all,
I want to know is there any trailhead available for Lightning Components in Visualforce with Lightning Out. I want to learn about it and practice it.

Thanks.
Can we create some game app through Salesforce or is there any gaming app already available on Salesforce App exchange?
Hi all,
I want to know is there any trailhead available for Lightning Components in Visualforce with Lightning Out. I want to learn about it and practice it.

Thanks.
Hi everyone, I keep receiving the same error message when I go to verify the Distribute the flow with a custom button unit in the Build a discount calculator module. The error message is as follows: There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long: []

Can anyone please shed some light as to why this is?

Thank you!