• Salesforce Developer
  • LIDL STIFTUNG & CO. KG

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have setup agent console where if an agent recieves a live chat request it gets a transcript record, contact tab and case tab opening. Can we avoid one of these to open when the chat is initiated?

Live Chat is setup using Salesforce Channel Menu and Embedded Services using Chat Buttons.
Is there any way to avoid case being created everytime a live chat is inititated between a customer and an agent? I have tried opening a case to salesforce and they reffered us to try snapins. It did not work for our use case.
i am getting this error:

"We couldn't find a field with the label 'Start Location Latitude' and name 'Start_Location_Lat__c'. Double check the instructions and try again."

i do not seem to find anything on this issue. 

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?  please help!
Hi,
I have one requirement I have field capacity of type string in a custom object, but I want to convert that capacity field into an integer(number) in lightning aura component, can u please suggest me with best answer
Hello,

We have a lead associated with a campaign and we can check it is ok via the user interface.

But when trying to programmatically retrieve this relationship via SOQL e.g.

SELECT Campaign__c, Campaign__r.Name, Campaign__r.Id, Owner.Name, Name FROM Lead where name ='TheUserName' 

Campaign__r.Name is null

However, the following SOQL

SELECT Campaign__c,Campaign__r.Name, Campaign__r.Id, Owner.Name, Name, SystemModstamp FROM Lead where Campaign__r.Name <> ''

returns results and shows it works fine for the other campaigns.

Do you have any idea why it doesn't work for this specific campaign?

Thanks in advance
hello,

i am a newbie to salesforce and trying to complete this trailhead challenge and unable to find a way through apex to generate this method for creating new contacts with unique id. as one requirement to pass the challenge is "The 'generateRandomContacts' method must be capable of consistently generating contacts with unique first names."

If somebody successfully completed the task kindly help me.

regards,

Is there a way to perform a "global search" through all Apex code --- classes, triggers, etc.?  For example, if I want to search for a specific block of code but don't remember what class it's in...

• April 30, 2010