• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have two text fields , Submitted By and Approved on Case . I need to compare these values in a Validation Rule only (check if both are equal)when both have value not when one of them are Blank. 
Submitted By field is getting Updated by Intially Submission action of Field Update in Approval Process whereas Approver field is getting updated by Approval Action.I need to trigger a Validation when Approver and Submitter are equal?Please help
  • March 16, 2021
We have 2 Record Types of Account :Customer and Vendor.

What we need is From a Customer Account, having a button, once clicked will show Vendors in Google Map that are within 75miles radius of the Customers.

The end user must be able to increase/decrease the distances if there are no suitable vendors within that 75miles radius.
  • May 25, 2020
We are trying to implement FSL in our project. Currently we have, Account with 2 record types : Customer and Vendor.
What we need is for every Customer Accounts , I need near-by Vendor Accounts using Maps. We can use Shipping Address as Filter for the same .
I am very new to FSL, would appreciate the help on the same .

Thanks,
Erve
  • May 13, 2020
We have Zenhub integration with GitHub .Basically Zenhub looks like JIRA and is integrated with Git. ZenHub allows information like EPIC,Release etc. information which we can't fill out normally using GIt.
Our requirement is we need to send all the details of Issue like EPIC,Relase and other fields of Zenhub(or Git) to Salesforce custom object or should be assigned to Contact in salesforce which may not be present in the Salesforce, after a Issue is created in GIT or Zenhub. Could you please help me out with this scenario.How to proceed with this and what would be best
  • April 29, 2020
Hi All,

I have integrated Zoom(with webinar license) with Salesforce.
While I was trying to test out the integration , I created a Test webinar using Zoom but there is no corresponding Campaign record created in Salesforce for this Webinar .I have checked all the necessary setttings in Zoom Config Page and also checked the Marketing User access in Salesforce User Profile. Does any know what could I have missed or done wrong .

KR,
Erve
  • April 27, 2020
I have implemented Gmail to Salesforce integration. A question I have is that we use Zoom exclusively for meetings we are scheduling.  We have the Zoom G-suite extension activated so we can schedule meetings directly from a new event creation window.  When I created this test event it did not have the conferencing information displaying in the production event record.  Is it possible to get that information carried over as well?
  • April 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I Have a Custom setting with 3 Fields :
1.State 2. Products 3. UserID(to make Contact Owner)
I want to change the Contact Owner based on this custom setting values of State and Product.
For Ex : if State is NY and Product is Adidas  - Contact Owner should be User A 
If State is NY and Product is Nike - Contact Owner should be User B.

I have written below code but it is working only based on the State, what I want is to check the condition for Product as well along with State :

trigger ContactOwnerCustomSetting on Contact (before insert,before update) {
Map<string,ContactOwner__c> mpcons = ContactOwner__c.getAll();
for(Contact con:trigger.new){
ContactOwner__c co =ContactOwner__c.getValues(con.State__c);
con.ownerid = co.User__c;
}
}
  • March 20, 2020
I have two text fields , Submitted By and Approved on Case . I need to compare these values in a Validation Rule only (check if both are equal)when both have value not when one of them are Blank. 
Submitted By field is getting Updated by Intially Submission action of Field Update in Approval Process whereas Approver field is getting updated by Approval Action.I need to trigger a Validation when Approver and Submitter are equal?Please help
  • March 16, 2021
We have 2 Record Types of Account :Customer and Vendor.

What we need is From a Customer Account, having a button, once clicked will show Vendors in Google Map that are within 75miles radius of the Customers.

The end user must be able to increase/decrease the distances if there are no suitable vendors within that 75miles radius.
  • May 25, 2020
We are trying to implement FSL in our project. Currently we have, Account with 2 record types : Customer and Vendor.
What we need is for every Customer Accounts , I need near-by Vendor Accounts using Maps. We can use Shipping Address as Filter for the same .
I am very new to FSL, would appreciate the help on the same .

Thanks,
Erve
  • May 13, 2020
Hi All,

I have integrated Zoom(with webinar license) with Salesforce.
While I was trying to test out the integration , I created a Test webinar using Zoom but there is no corresponding Campaign record created in Salesforce for this Webinar .I have checked all the necessary setttings in Zoom Config Page and also checked the Marketing User access in Salesforce User Profile. Does any know what could I have missed or done wrong .

KR,
Erve
  • April 27, 2020
I have implemented Gmail to Salesforce integration. A question I have is that we use Zoom exclusively for meetings we are scheduling.  We have the Zoom G-suite extension activated so we can schedule meetings directly from a new event creation window.  When I created this test event it did not have the conferencing information displaying in the production event record.  Is it possible to get that information carried over as well?
  • April 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I Have a Custom setting with 3 Fields :
1.State 2. Products 3. UserID(to make Contact Owner)
I want to change the Contact Owner based on this custom setting values of State and Product.
For Ex : if State is NY and Product is Adidas  - Contact Owner should be User A 
If State is NY and Product is Nike - Contact Owner should be User B.

I have written below code but it is working only based on the State, what I want is to check the condition for Product as well along with State :

trigger ContactOwnerCustomSetting on Contact (before insert,before update) {
Map<string,ContactOwner__c> mpcons = ContactOwner__c.getAll();
for(Contact con:trigger.new){
ContactOwner__c co =ContactOwner__c.getValues(con.State__c);
con.ownerid = co.User__c;
}
}
  • March 20, 2020