• Member since 2019
  • Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have two usernames in Trailhead that we want to use in our Salesforce production instance. These are not the main username of the org. When we try to change them we get the error -"Please do not change usernames in the Trailhead Playground." Salesforce support said they were unable to help. Is there anything else we can do?

Hi all, I am so close to finishing this process automation badge but am stuck in one area in Step 7.

I've built out my process builder as follows

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

And my date formula as follows

Case(MOD(Date__c-DATE(1900,1,7),7),0,"Sunday",1,"Monday",2,"Tuesday",3,"Wednesday",4,"Thursday",5, "Friday",6,"Saturday", "")

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The Robot Setup Day of the Week formula does not seem to be working properly. The Day of the Week should not fall on Saturday or Sunday. 

It works nicely but doesn't seem to pass, what could be up.

Hi there,
   I am not able to query custom objects like 'Quote' through java.

a) I am able to get the metadata for the 'SFDC_520_Quote__c' object, but am not able to retreive any fields other than id.

b) I get results in the SForce explorer SOQL window for the query 'select Id, opportunity__c from SFDC_520_Quote__c'.

c) I get the the exception for the following line:

qr = binding.query("select Id, opportunity__c from SFDC_520_Quote__c");

Sep 18, 2006 5:30:22 PM org.apache.axis.client.Call invoke

SEVERE: Exception:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap.enterprise.sobject.SObject - Opportunity__c

at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:258)

at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1035)

at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:165)

d)

I'm seeing the following errors from trying to do an Account lookup...can someone help me to understand the issue of Invalid Element? Thanks. -abe

-------

[2005-10-19 07:53:44,527] INFO Connecting to Salesforce.com Web Services API using account xxxxxxxxxxx
[2005-10-19 07:53:54,621] INFO Session Obtained is xxxxxxxx
[2005-10-19 07:53:56,558] ERROR Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap.enterprise.sobject.Account - Active__c
at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:260)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:963)
at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:198)
at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:722)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:233)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:347)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2343)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2240)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1755)
at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub.search(SoapBindingStub.java:1814)
at com.rndc.AccountLoader.find(AccountLoader.java:40)
at com.rndc.AccountLoader.main(AccountLoader.java:101)
[2005-10-19 07:53:56,558] FATAL ; nested exception is:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap.enterprise.sobject.Account - Active__c
[2005-10-19 07:53:56,558] FATAL
I am running a query with enterprise api as follows:
qr = binding.query("select id from "+objName+ " where Name = '"+objInstanceNameValue+"'");
objName=Account and objInstanceNameValue has an account value.

I am getting the error:

18312 [main] ERROR org.apache.axis.client.Call - Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap.enterprise.sobject.SObject - type
at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:258)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1035)

What could be the problem?
  • July 06, 2005