• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm implementing a common mail domain name ( mail@companyname.com) , where end users mail to that, inturn that is forwarded to Salesforce custom mailbox ( because we are trying to avoid bnc.salesforce.com value to be displayed in the mailbox and show only company domain name, still wanted to follow best practices of SPF). So in BCC we would be attaching the mail sender address, so that my salesforce user replies to them.
The question is, if the end user again replies to the mail, it will be sent to the Salesforce user's company mailbox, since he is copied in BCC, but does that also have message id encoded so that mail attaches to the same record and reaches my custom mail box?
I have requirement of when showing parent-child-grandchild in tree grid format on the left, on clicking any of the record link, detail screen to be shown on the right dynamically. Is it possible to achieve it using tree grid?
I have requirement of when showing parent-child-grandchild in tree grid format on the left, on clicking any of the record link, detail screen to be shown on the right dynamically. Is it possible to achieve it using tree grid?

I know that you can monitor if user has read email sent by SalesForce and even how many times the email was viewed.

Is it possible to monitor forwarding email or errors during email delivery by salesforce also?

For example, I send an email from SalesForce and I want to know if user has forwarded that email to anyone.

Or, if there were mistake in user email and email wasn't delivered can I track that using SalesForce?

Or, if mailbox of recipient is full, can I track that using SalesForce?