• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,
I have a below requirement. Lead record type field should be read only (uneditable) when:
- Lead Record type = Deal
- Lead record type  = Partner.

Please help me in acheiving this.
Thanks.

Hi Eyeryone,

I am getting this error "Attempt to de-reference null object" while importing quotelines through 'Import Lines' button on Quote record. I have added all the required fileds in my csv file same as import columns. Could someone help on this.

Thanks.
Hi Team,

I have the requirement like whenever the quote is created (i.e., after insert), on the Quote Line Editor, 3 groups must be created by default with the names "Base, Volume and Deliverable", to add the products so that every time the end user need not create the group to add the products. There is a picklist field named "Type" with values Base, Volume and Deliverable on QLE. So, basically after every insert we need to create 3 groups. When we select any value on the picklist field, those particular products should tag under that group name(for eg., if we select base value on picklist, Base products should be tagged under Base group,,, if we select Volume value on picklist, Volume products should be tagged under Volume group). In what way can we achieve this. 

Can someone help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Team,

I have two fields Reason(Text field) and Approved date field on Quote Line object. The Reason field is made Read-Only on page layout. I have a requirement where in the Reason field should ONLY become Editable whenever the Approved date field is changed. Could you please help me in this.

Thanks.
Hi Team,
I have received the below exception mail from my org. Can anyone please let me know why this error is thrown.
execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.FinalException: ApexPages.addMessage can only be called from a Visualforce page ()

Hi Team,

I am facing this error 'class java.lang.String cannot be cast to class moduleapi.interaction.DateOnly (java.lang.String is in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap'; moduleapi.interaction.DateOnly is in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @58c34bb3)' on case object. Could anyone please let me know why this error occurs?

Thanks-in-advance.
I need help building a validation rule for our case object. I need to restrict the user from associating the case to the closed master case. Could you please help me with this.
Hi Team,
I have a below requirement. Lead record type field should be read only (uneditable) when:
- Lead Record type = Deal
- Lead record type  = Partner.

Please help me in acheiving this.
Thanks.

Hi Team,

I have two fields Reason(Text field) and Approved date field on Quote Line object. The Reason field is made Read-Only on page layout. I have a requirement where in the Reason field should ONLY become Editable whenever the Approved date field is changed. Could you please help me in this.

Thanks.
Hi Team,
I have received the below exception mail from my org. Can anyone please let me know why this error is thrown.
execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.FinalException: ApexPages.addMessage can only be called from a Visualforce page ()