• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I need some help with URL hacking in lightning.
I have self-lookup relation on Product object. I created a New list button on the product to create a child product from related list.

So I am trying to pre-populate the parent product in lookup field and the recordtype. When clicking on the New button from related list it opens a new product window with the correct recordtype but without the name of the product in the lookup field.

URL is something like this

/lightning/o/Product2/new?recordTypeId=............&ParentProduct__c={!Product2.Id}

Thanks in adavnce for help!!
One of our customers have new Essentials Edition Org. 'Standard User Profile' users are facing probelm to send emails to Leads right from the beginning, they encounter following error. Email Error
There are no Apex classes in the system, no packages are installed, no configuration changes were made, Einstien Activity Capture is not enabled. We have seen a previous post here on the same issue and raised case with Salesforce Support to help us fix the problem by whitelist the object 'SalesforceIqDataSource' for our customer, however we are asked to post here for help!! as our customer has only basic support.

Does anyone know the best way to fix this?
@Admin Trailblazers @Salesforce Administrators & Developers @Architect Trailblazer Community

Thanks in advance!!
Kind Regards,
Susmitha.
Hi,
With aura tree I could only show structural org chart.
With lightning aure tree I was able to show org chart as
I am new to LWC framework. I am working on developing an app that shows an org chart in full page that shows tree structure starting from the top, with each branch being a department with the respective contacts reporting to that manager as User-added imageAny pointers are greatly appreacited. 
Kind regards,
Susmitha.
We have a requirement to have Dynamic Feild visibility in a registrtion form based selected country on community page. So we designed lightning flow with screen flow lookup component to give country list. This country lookup works fine  within SF but not when added to community page.​​​​​​​Flow in SFFlow in community
User-added image
Hi,
I need some help with URL hacking in lightning.
I have self-lookup relation on Product object. I created a New list button on the product to create a child product from related list.

So I am trying to pre-populate the parent product in lookup field and the recordtype. When clicking on the New button from related list it opens a new product window with the correct recordtype but without the name of the product in the lookup field.

URL is something like this

/lightning/o/Product2/new?recordTypeId=............&ParentProduct__c={!Product2.Id}

Thanks in adavnce for help!!
One of our customers have new Essentials Edition Org. 'Standard User Profile' users are facing probelm to send emails to Leads right from the beginning, they encounter following error. Email Error
There are no Apex classes in the system, no packages are installed, no configuration changes were made, Einstien Activity Capture is not enabled. We have seen a previous post here on the same issue and raised case with Salesforce Support to help us fix the problem by whitelist the object 'SalesforceIqDataSource' for our customer, however we are asked to post here for help!! as our customer has only basic support.

Does anyone know the best way to fix this?
@Admin Trailblazers @Salesforce Administrators & Developers @Architect Trailblazer Community

Thanks in advance!!
Kind Regards,
Susmitha.
I'm trying to get through the service cloud superbadge, and challenge 3 is giving me this issue

"We can't find Entitlements on the Case Lightning Page. Ensure Entitlements are visible on Cases in Lightning."

I've got entitlements on the case record page, via the parent account, and I've got entitlements history via the parent Entitlement Name.. 

What is it actually looking for?