• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking to add a generic error message to the following Visual force page so that if not products have been selected on the opportunity display error.  My code has no issues yet does not display anything.  

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" sidebar="false" > <apex:messages /> <apex:canvasApp namespacePrefix="pactsafe1" developerName="PactSafe_Canvas" width="100%" scrolling="yes" parameters="{ version: 2.0, Opportunity__c: '{! Opportunity.Id }', Account__c: '{! Opportunity.AccountId }', objectPermissions: { PactSafeRequest__c: {! $ObjectType.pactsafe1__PactSafeRequest__c.accessible }, Opportunity: {! $ObjectType.Opportunity.accessible }, Account: {! $ObjectType.Account.accessible }, Contact: {! $ObjectType.Contact.accessible } }, delete: {! NOT( ISBLANK( $CurrentPage.parameters.delID ) ) }, recordType: 'pactsafe1__PactSafeRequest__c', contracts: [ { id: {!IF((Opportunity.Count_of_CP__c > 0),45877,0)}},{ id: {!IF((Opportunity.Count_of_SP__c > 0),45878,0)}},{ id: {!IF((Opportunity.Count_of_RP__c > 0),45904,0)}} , <apex:pageMessages > !IF((Opportunity.Count_of_SP__c < 1 && Opportunity.Count_of_RP__c <1 && Opportunity.Count_of_CP__c <1 ),” No Products have been quoted for this opportunity”,0)}} </apex:pageMessages> ] , }" entityFields="*" /> <!-- Include SDK necessary for JavaScript events between canvas app and this page. --> <apex:includeScript value="/canvas/sdk/js/30.0/controller.js" /> <!-- Define the communicating functions between Pactsafe Canvas App & Salesforce --> <script> /* @description Listens for a pactsafe indicating to redirect the client to the desired url. (Mostly used to redirect to related Object.) </script> </apex:page>
I am looking to add a generic error message to the following Visual force page so that if not products have been selected on the opportunity display error.  My code has no issues yet does not display anything.  

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" sidebar="false" > <apex:messages /> <apex:canvasApp namespacePrefix="pactsafe1" developerName="PactSafe_Canvas" width="100%" scrolling="yes" parameters="{ version: 2.0, Opportunity__c: '{! Opportunity.Id }', Account__c: '{! Opportunity.AccountId }', objectPermissions: { PactSafeRequest__c: {! $ObjectType.pactsafe1__PactSafeRequest__c.accessible }, Opportunity: {! $ObjectType.Opportunity.accessible }, Account: {! $ObjectType.Account.accessible }, Contact: {! $ObjectType.Contact.accessible } }, delete: {! NOT( ISBLANK( $CurrentPage.parameters.delID ) ) }, recordType: 'pactsafe1__PactSafeRequest__c', contracts: [ { id: {!IF((Opportunity.Count_of_CP__c > 0),45877,0)}},{ id: {!IF((Opportunity.Count_of_SP__c > 0),45878,0)}},{ id: {!IF((Opportunity.Count_of_RP__c > 0),45904,0)}} , <apex:pageMessages > !IF((Opportunity.Count_of_SP__c < 1 && Opportunity.Count_of_RP__c <1 && Opportunity.Count_of_CP__c <1 ),” No Products have been quoted for this opportunity”,0)}} </apex:pageMessages> ] , }" entityFields="*" /> <!-- Include SDK necessary for JavaScript events between canvas app and this page. --> <apex:includeScript value="/canvas/sdk/js/30.0/controller.js" /> <!-- Define the communicating functions between Pactsafe Canvas App & Salesforce --> <script> /* @description Listens for a pactsafe indicating to redirect the client to the desired url. (Mostly used to redirect to related Object.) </script> </apex:page>

Hello,

I have a problem... I have a custom object that has a lookup to the Leads object.  (Leads >> Feedback)

Upon converting the lead, I would like the like the feedback object to attach to the newly created opportunity.  How would I attempt to do this? The feedback object also has a lookup to an opportunity.  Any help is appreciated.

There's a similar thread here but doesn't help much: http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/General-Development/Converting-Lead-lookup-relationship-w-custom-object/m-p/69891

Thank you-

Kenny