• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We are facing many issue related to apex class access across multiple profile. This issue started just after summer22 release patch. Our org is impacted any many users with different profile are complaining that they are getting error message while accessing some component. In error msg it shows that you dont have apex class access. And when we are adding those apex class in their profile access, issue is gone. But I want to know where this issue coming from? I am not sure if any recent update has created this issue.

Please help.
Hi,

We are using Site page for NPS where Vf pages are added to home page. But vf page is showing loading screen continuosuly. I tried opening from dev console the same loading issue is also there. Please let me know any resolution.

User-added image

This VF page is calling lwc component to load content on the page.

Hi guys,
I am troubling while deactivating a user with having Salesforce license. It is showing an Error : **Please do not change the username in trailhead playground**.
Why So?
I'm trying to complete the "Set Up Single Sign-On for Your Internal Users" Trailhead challenge, and was able to execute the description of the challenge successfully. However, I'm getting the following error when checking the challenge on Trailhead:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find SAML Enabled in your org's setup audit trail. Make sure that you have 'SAML Enabled' checked under 'Federated Single Sign-On Using SAML' in your org's 'Single Sign-On Settings'.

I've reviewed the settings, and "SAML Enabled" is true, and I'm connected to the right org when doing the challenge. Has anyone else encountered this?