• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

For resession automation using selenium in salesforce application, we have to select coomodity. Commodity feild is seacrh box where if we start typing then it will query database and bring you results and you have to select option from that result.

I have tried to use all selenium locators also tried with javascript executor but not able to send and select any data.

Kindly suggest of any solution.

Hi All,

I am working on SFDC Application, where we have custom page and having many objects (links). I am not able to click on any link.
Below is format of my all links:
<a data-aura-rendered-by="100:1305;a" href="javascript:void(0);" class="abcd" data-aura-class="abcd">Type here</a>

Only difference in each link is data-aura-rendered-by value.

I have tried with linkText, Xpath, Javascript but nothing work for me

Kindly suggest solution
Hi All,
I am working on application, where after login application ask for VerificationCode which will send to registered email and after passing that verficationcode to application it is not allowing me to go to Home screen.

Note : When I am Manully Login it only asking me for first time only. but while selenium automation it is asking me for evry login step.

Kindly suggest how I can avoid this step of verifcation? is there any way to pass security Token or maybe remember/add cookies in selenium.
We are trying to automate regression testing using Selenium web driver. Issue we are facing is that element Ids are getting randomly generated and Selenium is not able to identify elements.
We have tried putting unique Ids using aura:id for such elements but still these Ids are not coming up in console.
Classes are getting generated randomly.
XPATH is also not working.
Hi All, 

i have tried now several solutions available in the net related to my below problem without a success. Now came to the idea to use the community for the first time! :) 

This is my problem: 
I am using Silenium (Java framework) with Eclipse to test salesforce in automated frontend testing. I read that even salesforce doest that too. But strangely i cannot access the lookup popup (which is shown when you click on any lookup button) through silenium. 

With this i have tried to "debug" what is inside the frame: 
List<WebElement> ele = webDriver.findElements(By.tagName("frame"));
// show how many frames are defined with the tag "frame"
            System.out.println("Number of frames in a page :" + ele.size());
            for(WebElement el : ele){
              //Returns the Id of a frame.
                System.out.println("Frame Id :" + el.getAttribute("id"));
              //Returns the Name of a frame.
                System.out.println("Frame name :" + el.getAttribute("name"));
}

Result: "Number of frames in a page : 0"

Second Solution (with no success):
webDriver.switchTo().defaultContent();
// find the new popup window that i have opened previously with the lookup button
webDriver.switchTo().frame("searchFrame");
// find the search field in the new dialog box
WebElement element = webDriver.findElement(By.id("lksrch"));
element.sendKeys("my Company Name to use in popup");

Can anyone tell me how salesforce does that? Or what i am doing wrong? 

Bye
Soheil