• Member since 2019
  • A2Z Migrations

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I forgot the password of pst. Sometime before I created pst password for protect my pst folder. How to unlock my pst password
Conversion of  Thunderbird MBOX file to PST format is the best possible solution for users to open MBOX file in Outlook. It is the perfect solution for users to resolve the frequently asking query. MBOX to PST Converter makes all the task easier for users to move their Thunderbird data to Outlook in few seconds.
If you are struggling to import MBOX to Outlook 2013, then use ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter for direct and simple conversion of data. It is an authentic solution by which users can instantly convert MBOX to Outlook PST format. This enables user to import MBOX file to any version of Outlook i.e. Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.

Key Features of MBOX to PST Converter
  • Bulk convert MBOX to PST format.
  • User-friendly Interface of the tool.
  • Complete Conversion from MBOX file to PST.
  • Maintains data integrity and Email formatting.
  • Fully supportable to any MBOX file i.e. Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage and many more.
Simple Steps to Convert MBOX to PST File
The entire MBOX to PST Conversion will be done in just 2 simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter.
  • Select MBOX File/Folder.
  • Choose Destination location.
  • Press Convert Button.
Recoveryfix for MBOX to PST software is developed with an advanced option to browse and add several MBOX folders at a time to perform migration into the desired file format. Few notable features:
  1. Add a Folder Contains MBOX files
  2. Convert several MBOX files into PST, EML and MSG.
  3. Preview Emails with intact Mail Properties
  4. Preview and Export Email Attachments
  5. Easily export MBOX file to Office 365 Account
  6. All Outlook Versions Supported

Read more : http://mboxtooutlook.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-to-migrate-data-from-mbox-to-office-365-platform.html

OR

http://www.recoveryfix.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/
Now it’s simple to Recover OST to PST Emails in MS Outlook 2016 with this smart working OST to PST Converter software that’s fabulously Recover OST emails from corrupt Outlook Offline Storage Table and provides new file format to save OST into PST with all Outlook OST 2016 folders like Journal ,Task ,Calendar ,Notes ,Contacts ,Sent items ,draft ,Outbox ,Appointments ,etc .

Know how this OST to PST Email Converter tool successfully repair & restore OST to PST .

It simply create a platform to Recover OST file emails into MS Outlook and save all recovered OST email data into PST file by making repair of each .OST email into .PST .This Enstella OST to PST Converter tool support all old and latest version of Microsoft Outlook (OST and PST both ) 97,2000,2002,2003,2007,2010,2013,2016.

For more get download of OST to PST Software free demo from this link :-    Recover OST to PST

recoverosttopst