• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,

My appliction is sending some data by using a csv file in bulk and some times during making the connection with salses force my code is as below to make connection:
      partnerConfig=new ConnectorConfig();
      partnerConfig.setUsername(strUserName);
      partnerConfig.setPassword(strPassword);
      partnerConfig.setAuthEndpoint(strAPIURL);
      partnerConnection=new PartnerConnection(partnerConfig);

So when it actually try to make the connection using the last statment of the code snipet it is giving the following exception and this exception occures randomly. Please help me out to know the reason for this .

com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Failed to parse detail: START_TAG seen ...... @1:431 due to: com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Incompatible type 'class com.sforce.soap.partner.fault.LoginFault' specified as xsi:type. It must be a subclass of 'class com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException' at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.parseDetail(SoapConnection.java:237) at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.createException(SoapConnection.java:203) at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.receive(SoapConnection.java:149) at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.send(SoapConnection.java:98) at com.sforce.soap.partner.PartnerConnection.login(PartnerConnection.java:955) at com.sforce.soap.partner.PartnerConnection.(PartnerConnection.java:380) at com.rightwave.integration.sforse.ps.sfdcupdater.RWSFDCBulkConnectionLocater.getBulkConnection(RWSFDCBulkConnectionLocater.java:72) at com.rightwave.integration.sforse.ps.sfdcupdater.RWSFDCBulkUtil.createJob(RWSFDCBulkUtil.java:76) at com.rightwave.integration.sforse.ps.sfdcupdater.RWSFDCBulkOperations.doUpsert(RWSFDCBulkOperations.java:182) at com.rightwave.integration.sforse.ps.sfdcupdater.RWSFObjUpdater.processRecordsWithSFDC(RWSFObjUpdater.java:285) at com.rightwave.integration.sforse.ps.sfdcupdater.RWSFObjUpdater.run(RWSFObjUpdater.java:166) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)