• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, Team.
I have two fields on Task Object. One is procssing notes (Text Area 255) and Another is Comments (Long Text Area)

I want to come up with a process where a user add a processing note, i want to cut the text in the Processing Note field and Append it to the Comment field with a date and time stamp. This field shoud be read only.

Any help would be appreciated!

1. Associate the content delivery with Salesforce record
2. Password Protect content delivery that contain sensitive data
3. Customize the URL assigned to the Content delivery
4. Encrypt certain content delivery files

Kindly Help!

Hello, Team.
I have two fields on Task Object. One is procssing notes (Text Area 255) and Another is Comments (Long Text Area)

I want to come up with a process where a user add a processing note, i want to cut the text in the Processing Note field and Append it to the Comment field with a date and time stamp. This field shoud be read only.

Any help would be appreciated!

Q) What should a system administrator consider when deleting a custom field? (Select 3)
a. Existing field values must be transferred to a new custom field
b. Field values should be archived before a field is deleted
c. Fields used in a workflow and assignment rules cannot be deleted
d. Deleted fields and values can be restored from the recycle bin within 15 days
e. Fields must be remove from page layouts after being deleted

Which all 3 are correct answer because I am getting different answers on different websites and posts?
  • September 14, 2016
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG