• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have enabled Notes in our org and we want to migrate the exsisiting case comments into Notes. Is it possible as I can see , if any note has been added to the case, it is getting stored as file ? 
I want to create a ButtonMenu for Reply, ReplyAll, Delete and forward emails in my custom email page, where i am tracking the email History.

Do we any out of the box methods to for these above activities ? It should be work same as, when we try to reply email.

I want to create a ButtonMenu for Reply, ReplyAll, Delete and forward emails in my custom email page, where i am tracking the email History.

Do we any out of the box methods to for these above activities ? It should be work same as, when we try to reply email.

Hi,
Are there any possibilities to use the the function behind the Reply and Reply to All on Lightning, which is currently available on EmailMessage in my own lightning component ?

My idea is, to create a lightning component which reads an email on the fly from the server and I want to use the standard reply function from salesforce.

Thanks.

• October 20, 2018