• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User-added image
If you want to convert your groupwise data into pst then use this third party groupwise to outlook converter tool because this tool can easily convert your groupwise data such as calendars,calculator,emails,documents,attachments,address book and contacts etc. into pst insatantly. this third party tool's work efficency is excellent and you have't need any technical knowledge for this tool so all type of users can easily use this tool without any technical help. For both multiple and single conversion, it maintains and saves a log report which has the record of all the software’s activities in order to complete the task of conversion. User can view the log report anytime and save the entire report to any place in their system.

to use this free version click here:- http://www.softmagnat.com/groupwise-to-outlook-pst-converter.html

I'm here to suggest you to try this third party groupwise to pst converter tool which i have been using this tool for very long time and after use this tool i'm able to say that if you want to convert your groupwise data into pst then you should use this tool because this tool can easily convert you groupwise data into pst without any hassle and all type of user both technical and non technical can easily use this tool without any technical help. this tool work efficiency is very good for users. this tool can support all latest version of ms outlook. so without wasting time grab this time consuming tool.

to checkout this free tool click here:- http://www.softmagnat.com/groupwise-to-outlook-pst-converter.html

Best GroupWise to Outlook PST Converter can exports all attachments, emails, documents, address book contacts, calendars, etc. of GroupWise to Microsoft Outlook (PST)personal files. This way, you can enjoy all the benefits of Microsoft platform without leaving GroupWise server completely, like user-friendliness, improved emailarchiving, familiar environment, and reduce training costs. This way, you can enjoy all the benefits of Microsoft platform without leaving GroupWise server completely,like user-friendliness, improved email archiving, familiar environment, and reduce training costs. Use Free Trial Version & See preview of Convertible Mailboxes.
I need to move my entire mailbox contents of Novell GroupWise to Microsoft Outlook version 2016. I have been using GroupWise from last 6 years. Now, I have decided to migrate towards Outlook.

Please help. 

Convert GroupWise to Outlook tool is most exclusive and result oriented GroupWise Mailbox migration software that Convert GroupWise Mailboxes to Outlook PST file with entire email data including properties. It also supports to export items from GroupWise Mailbox to MSG and EML file format. It allows you to exporting mailbox from GroupWise to new PST (software has inbuilt function to created new PST file during exporting data from GroupWise Mailbox) file and existing PST file with all email properties. GroupWise Migration software also exporting data from deleted items into Outlook PST file format. The GroupWise to PST Converter software allows exporting single or multiple mailboxes at same time. In this software item filter option inbuilt therefore user can easily find mail by date or items types. It also supports to migration Mailbox items from GroupWise to Outlook UNICODE and ANSI Code PST file format. GroupWise to Outlook Email Migration software offers demo version to freely export up to 20 items per folder from GroupWise Mailbox to Outlook.

https://www.voimakassoftware.com/groupwise-to-outlook.html