• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, Would someone be able to assist in writing a test class for the following apex class:
global class purgeFiles implements Schedulable{

global void execute(SchedulableContext SC) {

List<ContentDocumentLink > docs;
        docs = [SELECT Id, Linkedentity.name, Linkedentity.id,ContentDocument.CreatedDate  
                FROM contentDocumentLink 
                WHERE Linkedentityid 
                IN (SELECT Id FROM lead where createddate < Last_N_Days:7 and isconverted = false) ];  
                //may want to change to include ALL leads
                //AND ContentDocument.CreatedDate < Last_N_Days:7];
                if(!docs.isEmpty())
            delete docs;
    }
}

Thank you very much
Can someone help. 

I'm trying to remove a section from a visualforce page and keep getting this error. The section to be removed is below. 

Error: LandRoverCalltoAction line 238, column 15: The element type "apex:form" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</apex:form>"

Error: The element type "apex:form" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</apex:form>".

<div class="form-section">
                            <div class="form-row">
                                <div class="form-field">
                                    <label class="form-field__label" for="searchField">Postcode</label>
                                    <div class="postcode__input">
                                        <div class="form-field__input">
                                            <apex:inputField id="searchField" value="{!Account.Postcode_Hidden__c}" required="true"/>
                                        </div>

<input id="searchButton" class="form-button form-button--primary" type="button"
                                               onclick="findByPostcode()" value="Find" />

</div>

<div id="selectDropdownDiv" class="selectDropdownDiv">
                                        <label class="form-field__label" for="addressListSelect">Please select your address</label>
                                        <select id="addressListSelect" class="addressListSelect"></select>
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="errorDateMsg" id="errorAddrMsg" style="display: none">Please type the postcode and select your address</div>

<div id="form-address" class="form-address">
                                        <output id="output-address1"></output>

<output id="output-town"></output>

<output id="output-postcode"></output>
                                    </div>

<div id="form-address-apex" class="form-address-apex">
                                        <apex:inputField id="form__address_1" required="true" value="{!Account.BillingStreet}"/>
                                        <apex:inputField id="form__city" value="{!Account.BillingCity}"/>
                                        <apex:inputField id="postcode__box" value="{!Account.BillingPostalCode}"/>
                                    </div>

</div>
                            </div>

</div>

Hi all,

We need to implement the following pattern at my org:
  • callout to external data source
  • if that callout takes too long (according to some configurable threshold), log an error (ie do some DML)
  • if that callout timed out on the remote server, try it again
Recognizing the potential for the dreaded "You have uncommitted work pending. Please commit or rollback before calling out." error, I put the error logging code in a future method, thus isolating the DML from the callouts. However, the error is still being thrown. I reduced the issue down to this pattern:
public static void foo() {
    Http http = new Http();
    HttpRequest req = new Httprequest();
    req.setEndpoint('https://test.salesforce.com'); //whatever endpoint
    req.setMethod('GET');
    http.send(req); //works fine
    bar();
    http.send(req); //throws calloutexception
}

@future public static void bar() {

}
Am I correct to assume that calling a future method counts as a DML operation? Is there any documentation I'm missing somewhere?