• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
list of objects in dropdownlist and there related fields in another dropdownlist in lwc
public inherited sharing class LWCExampleController {
    @AuraEnabled(Cacheable = true)
    public static list<Account> fetchAccounts(String strObjectName) {
        if(String.isNotBlank(strObjectName)) {
            return Database.query('SELECT Id, Name, Industry From ' + strObjectName + ' limit 10');
        }
        else {
            return null;
        }
    }
}
Unable to pause milestone when Stopped is true.
Iam unable to show internal comments in email iam using merge field in email template also.
when quick action clicks i need to send mail to user with internal comments.
iam unable to show internal comments
After using quick action enter status,internal comments.i need to send email.in that mail i need to show internal comments iam not able to see internal comments
Hi,
I need to create help text for multiselectpicklist, radiobutton, picklist in flow.when it is clicking only showing when hover it not showing.
how to show help text hover. 
I have case object firstname and lastname and city multiselect picklist i need to auto populate combination of above 3 fields.
i have source pick list contains source 1,source 2
multi picklist contains mps1,mps 2 i want to show in one field
Hi,

i have one button when it is clicks i call a function in that function i have multiple enqueeactions i need to call synchronously.iam not able to call synchronously.used @auraenabled in apex class methods.how to use settime out.
Hi i need to show in opportunity fiekd that will contain what are the changes done in task ,event,log call those data updated  in opportunity field text area.
I have case object firstname and lastname and city multiselect picklist i need to auto populate combination of above 3 fields.
Trigger having all the events so in handler there are two methods which i not able to cover how to cover this methods:-

public void afterDelete(SObject so) {
    }

public void afterUndelete(SObject so) {
    }
Hi i need to show in opportunity fiekd that will contain what are the changes done in task ,event,log call those data updated  in opportunity field text area.