• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone, 

I have eight custom fields that needs to be restrict from being edited after specific dates for all users except sys_admin and executive. Specifically: 
  • Four of those fields (q1_goal, q2_goal, q3_goal, and q4_goal) needs to be block after November 15 of every year. 
  • The other four (q1_value, q2_value, q3_value, and q4_value) needs to be block in different times. 
    • q1_value should be block after January 15.
    • q2_value should be block after April 15
    • q3_value should be block after July 15
    • q4_value should be block after Nobember 15.
Anyone cal help? 
Thank you. 

Hi All,
I have to open an External webpage inside iFrame (Inside VF page) and add it to the opportunity detail page. The catch is here that the salesforce logged-in user gets authenticated in the background when he opens the VF page and then the webpage opens without being redirected to the Login page.

For this currently, I have been making callouts when the VF page loads to authenticate the user in the background and create the session so that it doesn't ask for credentials but it's not working. I also tried to fetch cookies from callout and creating a fresh cookie in apex and passing it to VF page but it is also not working.

Please suggest.

iframe in VF page

Hii all, 
I am facing issue in SFDX: Authorization. As"SFDX: Authorize an Org " Command is not showing in my option. What to do.User-added image
how to serialize the results of a SOQL query into JSON into a apex class.

SOQL query : SELECT Id, AccountId  form  Opportunity WHERE Id = :parentOppId
Hi All,
Convert of Lead without Opportunity Object 
Hi everyone, 

I have eight custom fields that needs to be restrict from being edited after specific dates for all users except sys_admin and executive. Specifically: 
  • Four of those fields (q1_goal, q2_goal, q3_goal, and q4_goal) needs to be block after November 15 of every year. 
  • The other four (q1_value, q2_value, q3_value, and q4_value) needs to be block in different times. 
    • q1_value should be block after January 15.
    • q2_value should be block after April 15
    • q3_value should be block after July 15
    • q4_value should be block after Nobember 15.
Anyone cal help? 
Thank you. 
Hello,

I need to export a list of records to an excel XLSX file. I found a good way to export data via lightning component, but the export extension is csv. Is there a way to change it into xslx extension?

https://www.sfdc-lightning.com/2019/10/export-to-csv-in-lightning-component.html

Thanks,
Sascha
Hi, guys!
I have 2 fields that I'd like to use in my VFP.
User-added image
Valores_ativos_e_passivos__c is working fine, but when I try to use Ativos_e_passivos__c I receive the Invalid field for SObject error. What am I missing?

Working FINE:
<table>
                <h4>
                   Ativos e passivos
                </h4> 
                {!KYC_Form__c.Valores_ativos_e_passivos__c}
 </table>

NOT working:
<table>
                <h4>
                   Ativos e passivos
                </h4> 
                {!KYC_Form__c.Ativos_e_passivos__c}
</table>

I've tried "KYC_Form__r.Ativos_e_Passivos__c" but the error still the same. The problem can be the type of the field?

Hi,
I am trying to make conact creation easy by populating default field while creating the 
contact(not to insert default values after creation of the record) for 2 specific users.
Steps:
1.Open account.
2.go to related list named as contact.
3.Click on new contact.
4.On this screen,field should be populated by default while creating the contact.
Account name = It will display account name of related account.
mailing country(text field)= India (this should be visible to user by default but if he want then he should able to enter the another country name)
Mailing region(picklist) = Asia pacific(this should be visible to user by default but if he want then he should able to select another picklist value)
Language(picklist) = English (this should be visible to user by default but if he want then he should able to select another picklist value)
Please suggest me how to implement this change.
I need this changes for 2 users only having same profile.
I am trying this in salesforce lightning

Hi all ,

I have one requirement i need to bypass validation rule for one profile using apex class code not trigger how can i do that .
can any one help me on this 

Hii all, 
I am facing issue in SFDX: Authorization. As"SFDX: Authorize an Org " Command is not showing in my option. What to do.User-added image
This Step of the Trailhead "" seams to have a BUG!:

After reviewing the exercise several times, I am getting this error: 
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Is any want suffering the same issue?
Any tip?

Thank you very much.
  • September 27, 2018
Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,