• 25 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to integrate Opportunity details including the associated products into a 3rd parts system via the REST API.  Currently we're capturing other information through a GET request and encoding the query in the API.  This has proven difficult to do for the Opportunity details, and I believe this is because a cross object query is required.  For example, the SOQL to do this looks something like:
SELECT Id, Name, ( SELECT PricebookEntry.Product2Id FROM OpportunityLineItems ) FROM Opportunity
Is there a way to encode this into a format that fits with
https://INSTANCE.my.salesforce.com/services/data/v45.0/query/?q=SELECT....

Thanks in advance!

• August 08, 2019
I am trying to integrate Opportunity details including the associated products into a 3rd parts system via the REST API.  Currently we're capturing other information through a GET request and encoding the query in the API.  This has proven difficult to do for the Opportunity details, and I believe this is because a cross object query is required.  For example, the SOQL to do this looks something like:
SELECT Id, Name, ( SELECT PricebookEntry.Product2Id FROM OpportunityLineItems ) FROM Opportunity
Is there a way to encode this into a format that fits with
https://INSTANCE.my.salesforce.com/services/data/v45.0/query/?q=SELECT....

Thanks in advance!

• August 08, 2019
Hello,

I created a scratch orgs without problems and now I am trying to push the source from the local branch.
I am getting 68 errors of this type:
An object 'Account.ParentId' of type CustomField was named in package.xml, but was not found in zipped directory
All the mentioned fields are in the sfdx project source under main/default/objects/Account/fields and the scratch org API version matches the project one. 
Could anyone help me understand what I'm doing wrong, please?

Many thanks!
Sabina