• 20 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are integrating salesforce with magic XPI, we observed the below error for update [batch(200) ] . Is this thrown by magic or Salesforce.

Error 1203: Salesforce call error: com.magicsoftware.ibolt.salesforce.IBSalesforceException: Salesforce getObjectIDbyField function error (ConnectionException): Request to https://integra-biosciences.my.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/51.0 timed out. TimeTaken=19744 ConnectionTimeout=600000 ReadTimeout=600000
Hello guys,I

I have created 3 active users in my Salesforce org.
1 admin 2 standard user.

All objects are OWD read only.
By mistake I assigned 'Control by parent' right to a custom object, uncheck grant hierarchy checkbox option.
Now standard user are not able to view that object, and I am not able to edit OWD permission for that particular object.

Object permission for that object are non editable through profile level permission.
Tried to extend right by permission set but no luck.

Can anyone help how can I make that custom object visible to standard user.
Hello Guys,

I have created the below validation rule on a custom object certification__c.
If stage__c selected value is Done or Certification In-process and
prior value of stage__c is Rejected.

A warning message will be shown, but it is not working.

Thank you in advance.
AND(  OR( ISPICKVAL(Stage__c, "Done"), ISPICKVAL(Stage__c, "Certification In-process") ), CONTAINS(PRIORVALUE(Stage__c),"Rejected"))
Hello,

I have created a flow to create account and contact record when lead isConverted.

But when I try to run the flow I get the below error message.

The flow failed to start because the provided values were not valid: You can't launch a record-triggered flow from within Flow Builder. To launch this flow, activate it and then create, delete, or update a record, depending on the trigger configuration.

User-added image

User-added image
I am getting the below error for the flow.

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1128160749-2723 (-915880055)

User-added image
Hello All,

I want to generate a certificate PDF of the selected record. It will allow to customize the certificate details in preview and after final confirmation, we will be able to print it or generate PDF.

Could you please guide me, which approach(Aura, Visual force) I can use to generate PDF.

Hello Guys,

I am developing an application in salesforce for my college project.
I am using the developer edition for this project.
I need to add the below point in the documentation, that I have to submit to the college.

1. Hardware and Software specification

1. At Server Side:

Hardware Configuration

Name

Details

Processor

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz   2.00 GHz, 

RAM

4GB

Hard Drive

1TB

Software Environment

Name

Details

Operating System

Octane 2.0 or higher, Android 8.0 or later iOS 14.0 or later

Database Server

Salesforce Database is powered by Oracle

Web Server

Auth 2.0 webserver

Browser

Chrome (Recommended)

Framework

Lightning Component Framework

IDE

Visual Studio Code

1. At Client Side:

Hardware Configuration

Name

Details

Processor

Octane 2.0 or higher, Android 8.0 or later iOS 14.0 or later

RAM

4GB

Hard Drive

1TB

Software Environment

Name

Details

Operating System

Windows 7, 10, iPhone 6S, Android 8.1(Oreo)

Browser

Chrome (Recommended)

Framework

Lightning Component Framework

Could you please help me on this point, the details I have given are correct or not?
if not correct please suggest what details should I entered into it.

Thank you in advance.

My requirement is to create a contact , by clicking a button on the account detail page. Button click will open a new vf page with contact fields onto it.Account name field on new vf page must be auto popuated, where as rest of the contact fields can be typed in.
How do I achieve this?

Hi All, 
Can you  help me to solve this error .

THIS IS QUERY :
select  Project__c, count(Id),Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c,Project__r.Estimated_Hours__c from Case GROUP BY Project__c,Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c,Project__r.Estimated_Hours__c

Error Occured In This Query is : 

MALFORMED_QUERY: 
from Case GROUP BY Project__c,Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c
                              ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:154
field 'Billable_Hours__c' can not be grouped in a query call.

Thank you in advanced  :)

Hi guys , I am new to the salesforce and I have a doubt . actually I can't understand how to use remote action , when to use it.

I have a scenario :

Remote Action and updating HTML using javascript.
Description: 
A. On this page, The remote action case list should be loaded using the remote action. should accept the needed parameters and should return the case list.
We should create HTML in javascript and append that javascript to the page.

B. Implement document.ready of jquery. Include this jquery using static resource.

can anybody help me in this question, means How can I solve this question by simple way.

Hello guys,I

I have created 3 active users in my Salesforce org.
1 admin 2 standard user.

All objects are OWD read only.
By mistake I assigned 'Control by parent' right to a custom object, uncheck grant hierarchy checkbox option.
Now standard user are not able to view that object, and I am not able to edit OWD permission for that particular object.

Object permission for that object are non editable through profile level permission.
Tried to extend right by permission set but no luck.

Can anyone help how can I make that custom object visible to standard user.
Hello Guys,

I have created the below validation rule on a custom object certification__c.
If stage__c selected value is Done or Certification In-process and
prior value of stage__c is Rejected.

A warning message will be shown, but it is not working.

Thank you in advance.
AND(  OR( ISPICKVAL(Stage__c, "Done"), ISPICKVAL(Stage__c, "Certification In-process") ), CONTAINS(PRIORVALUE(Stage__c),"Rejected"))
The requirement is when I insert  records,if  they meets the criteria records should gets updated else they should be inserted.
I have written a trigger on before insert event but what is happening is I am able to update the records but I am not able to stop them from being inserted. Means with update they are also getting inserted. But on update criteria I only want to update the records that are already in Salesforce.
My requirement is to create a contact , by clicking a button on the account detail page. Button click will open a new vf page with contact fields onto it.Account name field on new vf page must be auto popuated, where as rest of the contact fields can be typed in.
How do I achieve this?

Hi All, 
Can you  help me to solve this error .

THIS IS QUERY :
select  Project__c, count(Id),Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c,Project__r.Estimated_Hours__c from Case GROUP BY Project__c,Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c,Project__r.Estimated_Hours__c

Error Occured In This Query is : 

MALFORMED_QUERY: 
from Case GROUP BY Project__c,Project__r.Billable_Hours__c, Project__r.Non_Billable_Hours__c
                              ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:154
field 'Billable_Hours__c' can not be grouped in a query call.

Thank you in advanced  :)

HI Everyone,

I have a confusion about Helper and Handler classes.
Can some please explain briefly what are those?

Thanks in advance

The code below creates this error:

Error: Attribute value in <apex:inputField> must contain only a formula expression that resolves to a single controller variable or method in accountDetail at line 5 column 44

------

<apex:page standardController="Account">
<apex:form>
<apex:pageBlock>
Change Account Name: <p>
<apex:inputField Value="{ !Account.Name}"/> <p/>
<apex:commandButton action="{ !save}" value="Save New Account" />
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
<apex:detail relatedList="false"/>
<apex:relatedList list="Contacts" />
<apex:relatedList list="Opportunities"/>
</apex:page>

-----

Since 'Name' clearly exists as a field, is there something wrong with the syntax of that line?

Also, how can you have a list of all the field names or variable names for a specific object in a window while coding, instead of navigating to the 'Customize' menu?

HI all,

In visualforce we can write like this.

<apex:inputField value="{!CreateAnEvent.Event_title__c}" style="width:250px" id="Eventinfo_title"/>.

Is it possible to concatenate another variable which is defined in apex class to the value attribute in <apex:inputField>. Its a very urgent requirement.Please help me. 

My requirement is, I will select few field names randomly  of an Object in apex class.I need to display these fields dynamically in visualforce page. How can I achieve this.

If you need any other information please let me know.

Thanks,

Naresh B