• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
STEP 2 challenge :onfigure other Salesforce settings related to record-level security to meet the business requirements. Create a user, Samantha Cordero, and assign her the Field Sales User profile and the Field Sales role. Create an opportunity owned by Samantha with the stage name 'Needs Analysis'. Create a Closed Won opportunity owned by Samantha, with the type of 'Existing Customer - Upgrade'.

You will need to install the Trailhead Security Superbadge managed package, then run all Apex tests by:
1.Search for 'Apex Test Execution' in Setup Quick Find.
2.Click the' Select Tests' button.
3.Choose '[All Namespaces]' from the dropdown menu.
4.Select the 'BeAwesome' test with the 'sb_security' Namespace Prefix.
5.Click the 'Run' button.
Error :Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The unit tests in the managed package have not passed successfully. Make sure you run all test in your org before checking this section. Ensure that they all pass.
I am not able to find the Trailhead Security Superbadge managed package in the trailhead playground app exchange ,when am searching for Trailhead Security Superbadge managed the result showing is Trail Tracker app.
what should i do to clear this step ?

I don't know why, but Trailhead does not see that I've setup a user Samantha Cordero with the profile Field Sales User. I've create the Field Sales User profile, created the user Samantha Cordero, activate the user, generate a password, and logged in as the user. I even logged in as her in Salesforce 1, but I still get this message:
error message
Here is what her user detail page:
User-added image
Field Sales User profile:
User-added image