• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I built a simple Lightning Component that display field of a record. The fields that I want to display in the component are all Formula fields, and I want to hide them in the Page Layout. When I hide them, the fields show as blank in the Lightning Component!! The only way to oversome this is to show the fields in the Page Layout.

Is there a way to show these fields in the Lightning Component and NOT in the Page Layout? 

Note that I am using the below to display the field in the component:
<div class="slds-col">
   <span>Deficiency<ui:outputRichText value="{!v.ConstRecord.Deficiency_Status__c}" /></span>
</div>

Thanks.
Walid 
  • May 24, 2018
Hi, I am in the process of converting from Classic to Lightning, but am getting different behaviour in the lead convert process.

The Convert process is not matching a new Lead against an existing Contact. 

"Apex Lead Conversion" was enabled thru a support case, Require Validation for Converted Leads is checked in Lead Settings. All matching and duplicate rules are activated.

The Lightning page shows there are duplicates when viewing the Lead and lists the matching Contact and Account. The Classic convert process picks up and enables selection of the duplicate contact in the convert process. However, the Lightning Convert dialog shows 0 duplicates in the Contact row of the table. 

Are there any additional settings to confugure to get this working? It seems odd that the convert screen is the only place not matching the existing Contact with the new Lead.

Any help appreciated.