• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Whenever I try to complete the trail, I get this following error message.The problem is that I know for sure that I followed every single step and I still get the same error messageerror message
Hello,
I am working through the "Admin Beginner > Lightning Experience Customization > Set Up Your Org" trail. I followed all the inscructions, but the validation seems to be failing. The error I am getting is : "Could not find the 'Audit_Notes__c' field on the custom object named 'Energy_Audit__c'."
As you can see from the image below, my object does have that custom field. 

Any help would be great,
Joe

User-added imageUser-added image
Hi!,
I am having trouble with the above Trailhead module.

Here is my Challenge:
Create a custom list view
Lance Park, one of Ursa Major Solar’s sales reps, wants to see a list of opportunities that are in the late stages of negotiation or have high probability to close, or both. Step into Lance’s shoes and make that happen.
  • Use the App Launcher to open the Sales app
  • Create a list view for opportunities named High Probability Opportunities
  • Let all users see the list view
  • The list should show only opportunities whose stage is Proposal/Price Quote and Negotiation/Review, and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.
I already created a custom list view namely - High Probability Opportunities as under:
On this page :https://na50.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/Opportunity/list?filterName=00B6A0000030MhaUAE

The error that I am getting is:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'High Probability Opportunities' list view does not appear to be configured correctly. It should show only opportunities whose stage is 'Proposal/Price Quote' and 'Negotiation/Review', and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Hello Everyone,

I want to know the "SQOL Query Execution Time" for each query that runs during my trigger context.

What would be the best approach to know the time that would be taken by individual query during execution.

Please suggest best solutions.

Thanks