• 15 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can I create a package that can be installed on an env that is on the previuos SF versions even though I packed it on an org who is on the latest env?

I have successfully completed the trailhead challenge in my Dev org which is as follows:
Create a test harness app and component
Let's get set up for doing development right now. You'll create a test harness Lightning application, and add a simple component to it. Then you'll verify that you can see changes in the component.
  • Create a new Lightning component named myFirstComponent
  • Add this static text to the component: I solemnly swear I know JavaScript
  • Create a new Lightning application named harnessApp
  • Add myFirstComponent to the harness app with this markup: <c:myFirstComponent/>
  • Click the Preview button and verify your text is displayed
  • Make a change to the static text so it reads: I am proficient in JavaScript
  • Click the Preview button again and verify your change is displayed
When I try to verify the challenge, it displays as error as follows:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'harnessApp' Lightning App does not contain ''.

I am unable to understand the error. Anyone who received similar kind of error and were able to proceed further, Please help me with this.
I'm trying to verify the first step of the apex super badge, located here: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/super_badges/superbadge_apex

The requirements state: "When an existing maintenance request of type Repair or Routine Maintenance is Closed, you create a new maintenance request for a future routine checkup. This new request is tied to the same vehicle and piece of equipment to be serviced as the original closed service request. This new request's Type should be set as Routine Maintenance."

However, when attempting to verify the step, this is the error I get:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Inserting a new Maintenance Request of type 'Repair' and then closing it did not work as expected. The challenge was NOT expecting to find a Maintenance Request with the same Vehicle and the Status of 'New' and of Type 'Routine Maintenance'. However, it did."

Hi,

My client is a salesforce consultant who insisted me to follow the OOP standards given below. The requirement is to create REST API services which would be called from external web application (Drupal website).

As per the client word....

"The REST services will provide serialised object data in JSON (JavaScript Object Notation). The JSON will be produced from serialised custom DTO classes rather than directly from SalesForce sObjects. These DTO classes will expose properties containing various aggregations, groupings and summary information"

Requirement:

Method: REST API @HTTPGET

Input: UserId (portal user)

Returns:

Account Name, Industry, Phone, Billing Address from Account Object

All Contacts [FirstName, LastName, Email, Phone, Department] for the Account

I am really confused that DTO's are wrapper classes kind of thing. I dont know how to combine the data from two objects (Account and Contacts) using DTO. What is DTO and how to start writing DTO's and how it can be used? Can anyone explain me in detail or provide me some examples would be very much helpful...

Thanks in advance

SKB

• December 12, 2012
I'm trying to verify the first step of the apex super badge, located here: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/super_badges/superbadge_apex

The requirements state: "When an existing maintenance request of type Repair or Routine Maintenance is Closed, you create a new maintenance request for a future routine checkup. This new request is tied to the same vehicle and piece of equipment to be serviced as the original closed service request. This new request's Type should be set as Routine Maintenance."

However, when attempting to verify the step, this is the error I get:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Inserting a new Maintenance Request of type 'Repair' and then closing it did not work as expected. The challenge was NOT expecting to find a Maintenance Request with the same Vehicle and the Status of 'New' and of Type 'Routine Maintenance'. However, it did."