• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, we have some Apex classes to deploy to our production org however one of the test classes is failing preventing us from being able to continue. It looks like it is not able to create a test User record in production. There were no issues with this test in lower environments, only when attempting to deploy to production. The profiles are the same across environments so I dont expect that to be the issue. Are there any additional settings that need to be made to create this kind of test data in a production org?

Thanks!
James
Hi, I am currently setting up Webchat to use on an external website. I have run through the chat deployment tasks and completed them as required. I have obtained the code snippet(s) to add to a webpage in order to show the chat window but nothing is displayed. I have checked the page source, everything looks as it should be. I have inspected the elements and can see the deployment id etc. The external website has been added to the CORS list. I'm not sure if I have missed a step. Thanks.
Hi, I am currently setting up Webchat to use on an external website. I have run through the chat deployment tasks and completed them as required. I have obtained the code snippet(s) to add to a webpage in order to show the chat window but nothing is displayed. I have checked the page source, everything looks as it should be. I have inspected the elements and can see the deployment id etc. The external website has been added to the CORS list. I'm not sure if I have missed a step. Thanks.
Hi, we have some Apex classes to deploy to our production org however one of the test classes is failing preventing us from being able to continue. It looks like it is not able to create a test User record in production. There were no issues with this test in lower environments, only when attempting to deploy to production. The profiles are the same across environments so I dont expect that to be the issue. Are there any additional settings that need to be made to create this kind of test data in a production org?

Thanks!
James