• 5 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On the Account record I added a related list for a custom object called Vists. I am trying to add a column in the related list view on the Account page. I opened an Account record, click Edit Layout, select Related Lists, scroll down to the Related List for Vists, double click it and the window opens up for available fields to add a column in the related list view on the Account page. My issue is the field I want to add isn't in the available fields to add. The field I want to add is called Store. It is a custom lookup field that references Account Names. Are lookup fields not available to add as a column in the Related List? If they are, what can I do to make it an available field to add a column to the Related List view on the Account page? Thanks
On the Account record I added a related list for a custom object called Vists. I am trying to add a column in the related list view on the Account page. I opened an Account record, click Edit Layout, select Related Lists, scroll down to the Related List for Vists, double click it and the window opens up for available fields to add a column in the related list view on the Account page. My issue is the field I want to add isn't in the available fields to add. The field I want to add is called Store. It is a custom lookup field that references Account Names. Are lookup fields not available to add as a column in the Related List? If they are, what can I do to make it an available field to add a column to the Related List view on the Account page? Thanks