• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have created a process builder with approval process.
However, there are 2 fields that are showing 0 or null dispite having values.

User-added image
My fields setup:
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Question:
1. Does forumla not able to be processed in proecess bui;lder?
2, Im using multi-currency and can the process builder identify which currency from QUote and do a calculation?

Anyone has any idea how to hide "create PDF" in quote object when an approval process is fulfilled? The sales managers will need to get their manager to approve before they can create PDFs.

I have a few logics set in the entry criteria:

a. If discount>6% or
b. If country <> South Asia (a list of countries) or
c. If total price>EUR 200k

I did some research online and will need to use record types, page layout and process builder. I am still quite new to these and am struggling to get this work. 

Do not want to use visual force or apex here as my organization is too new to explore that for now.
Anyone has any idea how to hide "create PDF" in quote object when an approval process is fulfilled? The sales managers will need to get their manager to approve before they can create PDFs.

I have a few logics set in the entry criteria:

a. If discount>6% or
b. If country <> South Asia (a list of countries) or
c. If total price>EUR 200k

I did some research online and will need to use record types, page layout and process builder. I am still quite new to these and am struggling to get this work. 

Do not want to use visual force or apex here as my organization is too new to explore that for now.