• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,
I am implementing a round robin lead and account assignment process.  I have a tool that will handle the round robining portion, but in order to kick of the process, the Account Owner must be changed to a generic distribution user.  Our SDRs are responsible for kicking off this process, but they don't have permissions to edit the Acct (i.e. change the owner).  I was hoping to create a button to kick off this process, but process builders can't be triggered from buttons...a flow can be, but they seem to follow the same permissions as the running user.  Any other thoughts on the best way to accomplish this without compromising my security model?  Thanks in advance!!
Hello!
I'm getting the below error when I run a simple Process Builder that calls a Flow.  I'm not sure what to do and SFDC's customer service team said to ask you all...(since I don't have Premier Support). I thought this was super simple...and hoping I'm just missing something simpel and obvious.  Help!

My PB/Flow is trying to automatically add or remove users to/from a public group when users are created or inactivated. Flow has two variables, GroupID and UserID and uses "Create Records" (GroupMember). The Process Builder passes the UserID variable to the flow and GroupID variable is a fixed value (a generic "All SFDC Users" public group).  When I activate or inactivate the user, I get the below error:

"Unable to Access Page
The value of a parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information."

See screenshots below of my Flow and PB.

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Hello!
I'm getting the below error when I run a simple Process Builder that calls a Flow.  I'm not sure what to do and SFDC's customer service team said to ask you all...(since I don't have Premier Support). I thought this was super simple...and hoping I'm just missing something simpel and obvious.  Help!

My PB/Flow is trying to automatically add or remove users to/from a public group when users are created or inactivated. Flow has two variables, GroupID and UserID and uses "Create Records" (GroupMember). The Process Builder passes the UserID variable to the flow and GroupID variable is a fixed value (a generic "All SFDC Users" public group).  When I activate or inactivate the user, I get the below error:

"Unable to Access Page
The value of a parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information."

See screenshots below of my Flow and PB.

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image