• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Lightning component to Upload multiple files using public community before the record got saved. 
after the uploading the files we have submit button to save the record. and files need to attached to newly created record.
Hey everyone,
I have two components. one is a child where we collect the data for different types of fields. one is Parent where we have some buttons. when we enter the data in the child component upon clicking the save button on the Parent component it should create records in salesforce and also it should hold the saved values. Please refer to the below picture for a better understanding. User-added imageThanks in advance,
Sai Teja
Hi everyone,
I have 4 different sibling components these are all wrapped under one parent component so a total of 5 components.                
Q. I have one picklist field in the child-1 component based on the picklist value selected in the child-1 component I need to render the child-2,child-3, child-4 component fields.
Can anyone suggest to me how can we achieve this, thanks in advance? Please refer to the below picture for a better understanding. User-added image
I have a visualforce page, which is published on communitis(public page),once they opened the page we are taking some inputs and creating the user with those details and redirecting to the login page and asking to login. once they login we need to open the same visualforce page and need to show other fields for entering the inputs.

"So here we need to apply some conditions to render some fields for guest user and some other fields for logged in user."

My Question is there any way to identify the the page viewer is guest user or logged in user..

Hi Guys, I have a visualforce page with custom buttons on click of any button I'm getting "Insufficient Privilege's Error" I'm a system administrator and I have every permission on objects which we are performing an action and visualforce page and controller based on logs I came to know that my visual force page is not interacting with my Apex Controller. 
Thanks in advance,
SaiTeja D.
Hey guys,
I have been struck here from the last two days please help me in this,
>the first screen shot is mydetailpage in that page, slected file field which is url type. 
User-added image
>"open VF page" button is my custo button, on click of that button I'm opening my VF Page.
VF Page Logic:
<apex:page standardController="MyCustom_2__c" extensions="openmyvfpage" >
   <apex:form >
       <apex:pageBlock >
           <apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!lst}" var="a" id="accTable">
                    <apex:column headerValue="Select" >
                        <input type="radio" name="<strong>selectRadio</strong>" id= "radio">
                        <apex:param assignTo="{!selectedAttachementId}" name="accname" value=" {!a.id}"/>
                        </input>
                    </apex:column>
                    <apex:column value="{!a.ContentDocument.LatestPublishedVersion.Title}"/>
               </apex:pageBlockTable>

<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!test}" rendered="{!IF(warning==null,true,false)}"  />
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
           <apex:pageBlockSection rendered="{!IF(warning==null,false,true)}">
             {!warning}
           </apex:pageBlockSection>
       </apex:pageBlock>
   </apex:form>
</apex:page>
> the second screen shot is my vf page preview
User-added image
> from vf page i need to select one radion button, on click of save it should redirect to my detail page with updated value of "selected file" field
>My Controller logic:
public class openmyvfpage {

public List<ContentDocumentLink> lst {set;get;}
    public id  currentURL {set;get;}
    public string warning {set;get;}
    public String selectedAttachementId {get;set;}

public openmyvfpage(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        currentURL = apexpages.currentpage().getparameters().get('id');
        System.debug('>>>'+currentURL);
        List<MyCustom_2__c> parentid=[SELECT MyCustom_1__c FROM MyCustom_2__c WHERE Id=:currentURL LIMIT 1];
        System.debug('>>>>'+parentid);
        if(parentid[0].MyCustom_1__c!=null){
        lst=[SELECT Id, ContentDocument.LatestPublishedVersion.Title
                        FROM ContentDocumentLink 
                        WHERE LinkedEntityId =:parentid.get(0).MyCustom_1__c];
            if(lst.size()<0){
              warning='For this Record there are no attachemnts found';  
            }
        }else{
        warning='For this Record there are no attachemnts found';
        }
    }
        public PageReference test(){
            system.debug('>>'+selectedAttachementId);
            system.debug('>>>'+currentURL);
                 MyCustom_2__c my =new MyCustom_2__c();
                my.id=currentURL;
                my.Selected_File__c=selectedAttachementId;
                update my;
                PageReference p= new PageReference('/'+currentURL);
                p.setRedirect(true);
                return p;
            }
}
The issue I'm facing here is I'm unable to capture the selected radio button record id.

Can anyone explain the why opportunity line item(opportunity product) is important what is the procedure to create the opportunity line item.
let's say with the select option(dropdown) on the visualforce page I have INDIA, USA, UK. if I select INDIA that should be displayed in visual force page and if I open again dropdown the selected value or displayed value on visualforce page, it should not display INDIA, it should display only USA and the UK
I'm building a visualforce page for the first time, it's not complete and I'm just playing around with layouts but I'm getting a Syntax Error with no information telling me what the error is, screenshot of the data below. Please help!

Syntax Error
let's say with the select option(dropdown) on the visualforce page I have INDIA, USA, UK. if I select INDIA that should be displayed in visual force page and if I open again dropdown the selected value or displayed value on visualforce page, it should not display INDIA, it should display only USA and the UK