• 45 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have 2 objects named Opportunity(Parent) and Competitor(Child) having a lookup relationship. The competitor is a related list of opportunities. I want to display a warning message on the VF page whenever the user updates the lookup field on an opportunity and when it matches with the competitors name of the related list
Hi guys,

We got a requirement, where we have to update, merge and split a word. Suppose, if AB is a word used in the queues and groups, we have to do the following work.
For update --> AB to CD
For merger --> AB, CD to ABCD
For Split --> AB to AC, BD

I have to work on Split functionality to automate the process instead of doing manually. Any suggestions, please post me.

Thanks in advance.

on an opportunity, we have a lookup field to the custom object(customobject__c) and we need to update the custom field(Text__c) of customobject__c based on the opportunity status field.
Note: On opportunity, we have a lookup field to the customobject__c and On customobject__c, we have opportunity related list where we can have many opportunities associated with the 1 customobject__c record
on an opportunity, we have a lookup field to the custom object(customobject__c) and we need to update the custom field(Text__c) of customobject__c based on the opportunity status field.
Note: On opportunity, we have a lookup field to the customobject__c and On customobject__c, we have opportunity related list where we can have many opportunities associated with the 1 customobject__c record