• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have requirement where we need to number the Opportunity Stage however this is specific to particular record type . Please provide insights on the same including both Configuration approch or custom approch , if anyone have previously worked on similar requirement. Help me with the pointers which needs to be taken care if we go with Custom approch.Thank you for help in advance .
We have enabled the Files related list on Case object . However as per the out of the box salesforce functionality when we are creating new file on case object that is being added / available on related object as well ex. on opportunity . Is there any way we can stop this either by configuaration or customization way .

Hi All , Please let me know if i am having the correct understanding on below functionality

Suppose if we have 1000 records , trigger will have process 200 records oer chunk , so will have 5 transactions . 

the goerner limit implies on each transaction individually or entirely on 1000 records . 
for ex , we have governer limit of "Total number of DML statements issued2" is 150 

for each transaction i.e for each 200 records will it be 150 OR 

for 1000 records it will be 150 .? 

We have requirement where we need to number the Opportunity Stage however this is specific to particular record type . Please provide insights on the same including both Configuration approch or custom approch , if anyone have previously worked on similar requirement. Help me with the pointers which needs to be taken care if we go with Custom approch.Thank you for help in advance .
We have enabled the Files related list on Case object . However as per the out of the box salesforce functionality when we are creating new file on case object that is being added / available on related object as well ex. on opportunity . Is there any way we can stop this either by configuaration or customization way .