• 15 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Looking to automate the proccess of creating monthly repeat Orders and Opportunities for certain customers. I have some ideas about how this can be implemented but would like to hear how others have accoplished this. Custom Object, Fields, Process Builder, Flow, Lightning Components, Triggers, etc.?? This will be implemented withoutout CPQ. 
I am new to LWC and cant seem to figure out how to open the source code for LWC. Aura can be opened in the dev console but from what i understand this is not possible with LWC.

Is it possible to open a LWC source code from within the org? I have a LWC that was developed by someone else that needs editing. How can I access the source code?
I am new to LWC and cant seem to figure out how to open the source code for LWC. Aura can be opened in the dev console but from what i understand this is not possible with LWC.

Is it possible to open a LWC source code from within the org? I have a LWC that was developed by someone else that needs editing. How can I access the source code?