• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,
I have a requirement where a object Collection__c has a picklist field 'Product__c',  and one look up field 'Location'.Collection has a related record 'Product Required'. When a Collection__c record is created - Product required and location automatically created through our logic. 
Location itself a Standard object and it has a related record 'Product Item'. We have Manually updated 'Product items' on each Locations.

So now requirement is if "Product Required" on Collection__c and "Product Item" on Location(Populated on collection__c object) matches then Picklist field "Product__c" updated to 'In Stock' and if not then 'Out Of Stock'.

I know it is bit complicated to understand but if  anyone can help on this please.

Hi All,
I created the below formula field which displays the bar code based on the code.
IMAGE("//www.barcodesinc.com/generator/image.php?code="&Promo_Code__c&"&style=325&type=C128B&width=200&height=50&xres=1&font=3",Promo_Code__c)

The Bar code is getting displayed for Internal users. But, the same is not working for Customer Community Users.
I tried with the below formula, but still I'm seeing broken image
IMAGE(LEFT($Api.Partner_Server_URL_260, FIND( '/services', $Api.Partner_Server_URL_260))+"//www.barcodesinc.com/generator/image.php?code="&Promo_Code__c&"&style=325&type=C128B&width=200&height=50&xres=1&font=3",Promo_Code__c)

Could you please help me with this. I need to see the barcodes in Customer Community

Thanks in Advance!