• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone, 
                         Im very new to visualforce and working on an output report. I have the report built and it is working. Almost too well. I am working with Cases and Work Orders. I am outputting a report that displays various milestones from the work order based on which status the case is set to. I would like to suppress all milestone text fields with the exception of 1 on the output. Is this possible?
Hello everyone, 
                         Im very new to visualforce and working on an output report. I have the report built and it is working. Almost too well. I am working with Cases and Work Orders. I am outputting a report that displays various milestones from the work order based on which status the case is set to. I would like to suppress all milestone text fields with the exception of 1 on the output. Is this possible?
i have a class and trigger that takes a string from a custom field on an account that it is associated with a custom object "Wholesale Pipeline" and places the account name into the account lookup field in the custom object. 

public with sharing class addNMLSPipeline 
{
	public void addNMLS(List<Wholesale_Pipeline__c> lstPipeline)
	{
		addNMLSPrivate(lstPipeline);
	}
	private void addNMLSPrivate(List<Wholesale_Pipeline__c> lstPipeline)
	{
		Set<String> accId = new Set<String>();
		for(Wholesale_Pipeline__c accloop : lstPipeline)
			accId.add(accloop.NMLS__c);
		List<Account> lstAcc = new List<Account>([SELECT Id, Name, NMLS_Number__c FROM Account WHERE NMLS_Number__c =: accId LIMIT 1]);
		for(Account accloop2 : lstAcc)
		{
			for(Wholesale_Pipeline__c pipe : lstPipeline)
				if(pipe.NMLS__c != null)
					pipe.Account__c = accloop2.Id;
		}
	}
}

when i update the pipeline object records with a nmls using the data loader i get about 200 records succeed and 800 fail saying "Apex CPU time limit exceeded"

can someone please help me, i have looked at a million links and even other posts that deal with similar problems but dont seem to understand where i have gone wrong. 

I need to create a table like the one below & place it on our lead page layout.

JANFEBMARAPRMAYJUNJULAUGSEPOCTNOVDEC
Usage            
Cost            

I thought perhaps a visualforce page would be the answer so I created a 'usage' and 'cost' fields for each month like the ones below:
Jan_u__c
Jan_c__c
Feb_u__c
Feb_c__c

But I don't know how to set it up as a vf page. If anyone has any feedback or sample code that can get me started that would be much appreciated.