• -6 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trigger having all the events so in handler there are two methods which i not able to cover how to cover this methods:-

public void afterDelete(SObject so) {
    }

public void afterUndelete(SObject so) {
    }
I'm wondering if this is just a glitch in Salesforce and if anyone has any workaround. I currently have a Trigger on ContentDocumentLink that sends an email to the owner of a custom object record when a File or Note is created and attached to that record. The trigger also attaches file information and the body of the Note if it's a ContentNote being inserted. The trigger handles the logic in differentiating Notes from other file types. The problem is when the user hits the button to create a new Note in classic or in the Console, an empty, untitled, new note record is inserted instantly firing my trigger before the user has time to add content to the body. In Lightning it at least allows the user to fill out the header of the note before saving, but saves before the note body is filled out. Cancelling out of creating the note still leaves the blank note saved and attached to the record. Any help in understanding why the note saves before the user hits the save button would be appreciated.
could any one explain even though i wrote standard controlller 
 <apex:page standardController="japan__c" recordSetVar="jap">
    <apex:dataTable value="{!jap}" var="a">
        <apex:column value="{!a.name}" />
    </apex:dataTable>
</apex:page>
User-added image
i am unable to see Visualforce in page layout. do i need enable anything in specific . 
Hi,
we are using both Salesforce Enterprise and the Enterprise One App licenses.
If I develop a hybrid mobile app using SDK 2.1, do my users need the mobile feature license, or is that only required for the Salesforce Classic app?
thanks.

Hi,

We have a 3rd party webserivce that send leads from our site to SF with Lead Owner already assigned based on some coded rules. We now want to add a level of lead assignment above what this can handle, so I wrote a lead assignment rule and have activated it.

The rules seem to be completley ignored as leads are coming in, but work if a lead is edited and saved ticking the "use active assignmnet rules" checkbox. (i.e the lead assignment crieria works, but its not being triggered)

So I thought a trigger to re-run lead assignment directly after a lead has been created would be the only solution, issue is I have no coding experience (aside from one easy update trigger some guys on here helped with!)

Can anyone help? Or if another solution exists that woudl be great too!

Antony

What is MVC??

I know it as MODEL(objects) VIEW(visualforce) CONTROLLER(apex).

Why we will call as MVC, and if some one asks what is MVC what definition i can tell.

What is the use of MVC architecture??

• August 07, 2012