• Salesforce Administrator
  • Clearent

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As part of a citizen development project I'm working on, there is a new to automatically provision sandboxes to non admins giving them sys admin in that environment. I'm looking to create a post copy apex class that can do the following things:
  1. Enable Single Sign On
  2. Enable an Authentication Service in My Domain
  3. Change a user's Profile
  4. Change a user's email without requiring verification from the new address
  5. Send an email to that user
Is this possible, and if so does anyone have any classes I can reuse or tailor to my needs? Thanks!
We are getting the following error message but don't understand why:

The Salesforce to Salesforce operation from [Org1] to [Org2] failed because the Rate limit either in [Org1] or [Org2] was exceeded. Error Message : CODE - REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED Message - ConcurrentPerOrgLongTxn Limit exceeded.. We'll retry the operation in an hour. If more attempts are needed, they'll take place 2, 4, 8, and 16 hours after the previous retry.

We checked our API calls and both orgs are under 50%. What does this error mean and how can we prevent it?
We have in some of our Knowledge base articles public links to Salesforce Files. When a user opens one of these links, it opens a browser tab with the file and the favicon is the Salesforce cloud icon. Is there any way to apply a custom favicon to these public links? Salesforce support indicated that it would require applying a custom favicon to all Salesforce pages. Is this even possible?
As part of a citizen development project I'm working on, there is a new to automatically provision sandboxes to non admins giving them sys admin in that environment. I'm looking to create a post copy apex class that can do the following things:
  1. Enable Single Sign On
Is this possible, and if so does anyone have any classes I can reuse or tailor to my needs? Thanks!
  1. Enable Single Sign On
We have in some of our Knowledge base articles public links to Salesforce Files. When a user opens one of these links, it opens a browser tab with the file and the favicon is the Salesforce cloud icon. Is there any way to apply a custom favicon to these public links? Salesforce support indicated that it would require applying a custom favicon to all Salesforce pages. Is this even possible?
In flow builder my screen has a button entitled Finish, but when i run the flow it changes to Next?  My flow is just a form a user will fill-out so i want the button to stay Finish, but i can't figure out how to get my running flow's button to display anything other than next? 

User-added image
User-added image
  • February 25, 2019
Hi there,

I am getting this kind of warning when saving Lightning Flow (Spring'19 ver).
Is there any way to clear it?

This screen includes screen components that require Lightning runtime.

User-added image

Regards,
LinThaw