• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Community- seasoned Admin, but beginner developer here!

I'm building a Visualforce page that will serve as the default landing page for my Salesforce Community, and as a personal touch would like to display a nice welcome message and content that would render dynamically, based on who is logging in.  As far as merge fields go, I'm all set.

However where I'm getting stuck is to conditionally display a set of images stored in Documents, based on the Current User's value in the Company field({!$User.CompanyName}).

I've attempted to write logic using IF/ELSE IF/ELSE commands, however it's just not rendering correctly.  In short, here's what I'm trying to achieve:

If User's Company Name = 'Company 1', display Logo 1
If User's Company Name = 'Company 2', display Logo 2
..and so on..
...and so on...
....Else, display nothing

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can provide!
Hi,

I'm experiencing a specific issue when doing a full export.
When following the step-by-step procedure of exporting data for back-up purposes, the attachments are exported as un-readable files.
I've gone through the procedure (name-> administer-> data management-> data export) and ensured to check the boxes to include images, documents and attachemnts as well as include chatter files and salesforce crm content document versions.

When the files finish exporting to my desktop the "attachments" sub-folder is full of documents with unrecognizable file names AND unrecognizable file types (they are not exporting in original pdf, jpeg, or docx format). I've attached a screen shot of what the attacments folder looks like on export.
Salesforce Export Issue

Has anyone experienced this issue? How can I export the original documents out of Salesforce from existing opportunity's and leads?